“Excellent Dinner”

Lindy's Dahab Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 124 Restaurants in Dahab
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Description: Our cuisine hosts many master chefs who enjoy and perfect the salient dishes we serve. Trust my word. Even our sous chefs are incomparable in their job. It is our strategy that your taste be satisfied. Lindy's Pantry and Restaurant enjoys the best of views as it does host the best of cooks and chefs. JAN 28TH
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We went for dinner and had an excellent meal. We both shared the Egyptian mezza which was lovely. Then followed by steak which was great. Very tender and lots of flavour. Best in town.
Lovely people and a lovely place would highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We visited Lindy's several times, we were never disappointed food was always delicious service was very good. Thank you for yummy dinners and feeling welcome every time we visited your restaurant. Please keep your high standards of food and service.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I came upon Lindy’s by chance, I recognised chef Ahmed and immediately made a plan to visit!
He used to be a chef at the hotel I stay at and so know of the standards and quality of his food.

I ordered the mixed grill and it was perfect, everything from the tender beef fillet to the flavourful kofta and well done chicken!

Loved every moment, it’s also extremely clean and has the perfect menu.

Highly recommend a visit if you are in Dahab, you won’t regret it!

Creamy pasta is to die for too!

1  Thank Unicornbud
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Nice and comfortable place at the waterfront. It was very quiet, we were the only guests tonight. The service is kind and good. As a starter they served meatballs with bread and the usual hummus. The meatballs are firm, a bit crunchy and well seasoned. So it is a tasty starter. As a main course the beef with blue cheese sauce is excellent. The beef is very tender and a perfect piece of the cow. It is served with mashed potatoes. The beef Mexican style (in strips) is a good variety on the local food, but not as excellent as the latter one. Finally the chicken with tomatoes, onions and bell peppers, served with rice is blend on taste. It missed the right seasoning and side dishes. So after all the conclusion is: if you want a special dish and a change from the usual tastes, choose the beef with one of the sauces you can choose from.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

My husband and I just spent 2 weeks in Dahab. Once we had visited LIndys, we just kept going back! A peaceful and beautiful place to eat and chill. Staff very friendly and eager to meet your needs. My husband enjoyed the steak very much and the general standard of food was very good.
It was good to meet the smiling chef and enjoy our break with such friendly service.
Thank you ...see you next trip :)