Alf Leila Boutique Hotel.(Dahab)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$70
US$55
Priceline
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

All reviewsreal paradiseblue holebedouin tentboutique hotelblue divea short taxi ridecheap taxicomfortable roomssaudi arabiaspent nightsfacing the sealaid backsmall hotelbig thanksfalafelamazing hotelscuba diving
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Walking into this hotel I was amazed at the beauty. Being right infront of the sea, you'll getting to fall asleep and walk up to the sound of the waves and not to mention have the most beautiful sunset and sunrise views. This place is literally paradise. But to be honest, the best part of my stay wasn't the views but the treatment of the staff. They were the best I've experience in all of Egypt and I've been around Egypt 4 months and stayed at over 15 hotels or more. They are so attentive and treat you like family/friends. The guys are very respectful and such gentlemen, something that's rare in Egypt. As a solo woman traveler, you will get guys (including hotel staff) who will flirt with you or make inappropriate comments. But not these guys, they never made me feel uncomfortable. They were very respectful!

During my stay I ended up getting sick and these guys took so much care of me. This is by the far the best place to get sick at . I mean look at the views but no in all seriousness it's the best place to get sick at because the hotel staff is so caring and as a solo traveler getting sick overseas isn't sucks but these guys made me feel like I wasn't alone. Such good caregivers.

When I first walked into their hotel I saw a sign somewhere that said "May you come in as guests but leave as friends" or something like that and I couldn't agree more. That's exactly what they put effort in. Even after leaving they helped me in other cities! I took a trip to Aswan and they arranged for someone to show me around there! This was heaven sent because I didn't know anyone in Aswan. Point is they go above and beyond what's required.

The breakfast is fresh and delicious. Room service is great. Their chocolate milkshakes are delicious and they will serve you anywhere. Either room or pool.

I will never forget my time in Dahab Paradise, it was truly heaven! I wish other hotels in Egypt would a learn a thing or two from this hotel

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Karolyne K,

Thank you for staying with us at Paradise. We are truly flattered that you think we are 'the best hotel in Egypt'.

We were delighted to read that you had such a positive and memorable experience at Dahab Paradise. I have passed on your comments to the rest of the team and all are touched that their efforts were so highly appreciated - thank you! We always endeavor to provide genuine hospitality and happy that you felt at home staying with us.

We really hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Really they passed my expectations with a mile , they are an amazing hotel for staying & Relaxing.. you can feel that they are a part from your family from the beginning..they encouraged me to add another trip to Dahab to my todo list for staying gain there.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Ayman E,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Paradise and taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

We always aim to exceed our guests expectations and are delighted to hear that we were able to exceed yours. We really appreciate you kind, positive feedback and are happy that we were able to provide a memorable stay.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Advantages:

-Very Cozy
-Amazing view
-Very quiet for mind peace
-Rooms are Clean
-Staff are friendly
-Rooms are well furnished in bedouin style
-Pool is clean
-7 mins by car to Mamsha

Disadvantages:

-Breakfast varities are poor, needs more varities
-Poor toiletaries
-Room lighting is very weak.

We will definitely come back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yasser M

Dear Yasser M,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Dahab Paradise and sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to read your positive comments and flattered to be called 'no 1 in Dahab'. We appreciate all feedback, and use it to continually improve ourselves. We have taken note of your suggestions, thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is super, about 5 minutes driving from the city center yet it offers 24 hours service, exceptional food and a very pleasant view of both the pool and sea together. Rooms are very authentic but the water is abit salty.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlyBaligh
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear AlyBaligh,

Thank you for choosing to stay with is at Dahab Paradise and taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read your positive feedback and very happy to hear that you appreciated our service and efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I returned to Dahab after first visiting a few years ago. I was very happy to find it still as I remembered, there were even some of the same staff. Service as accepted was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble and every staff member greeted you with a smile, probably the most genuine and heartfelt I have encountered.

I loved sitting on the balcony, just absorbing the beautiful views. It’s such a magical, peaceful location, that’s it’s impossible not to relax.

Make sure you explore the surrounding area, I arranged a trip to Blue Lagoon and the desert with the hotel, both were excellent.

I will definitely return to this very special hotel. Thank you Dahab Paradise!

Stayed: October 2017
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear MK25,

Many thanks for choosing to stay with again, it's always an honour when our guests return to Dahab Paradise.

We are delighted to hear that you had a memorable, relaxing and enjoyable stay. Thank you for your kind comments, we are particularly happy that you found our service to be 'exceptional' and genuine.

We hope to welcome you back to Paradise in the near future.