Review Highlights
The best

The best group to book any trip.punctual,amazing online.Best guides and suggestions.Faultless... read more

Reviewed 31 August 2018
johannesvd
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
via mobile
Private Tour in Aswan and Luxor

Reviewed 17 February 2018
Climber746454
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

The best group to book any trip.punctual,amazing online.Best guides and suggestions.Faultless service.

Date of experience: August 2018
Ramses T, Quality Assurance Supervisor at Ramasside Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2019

Hi Johannes, I was glad to hear that you were happy with our services – that kind of feedback can go a long way, Thanks again."

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Our tour guide Hatyam Saady 'Sam' was wonderful. He is an expert tour guide who is professional, knowledgeable and efficient. He was with us during our entire Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor and made sure we were well taken care off.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Ahmad Unis was tremendously helpful as a guide. He picked us up in Aswan and took us to Abu Simbel for the day. Helped with transportation needs the next day to Kom Ombo at no charge. Ahmad really went the extra mile!!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I will start my trip to Egypt on 12.Feb.2018 with total of 22 days.
I book the tour of Ramasside 19 days tour . With the help of tour operator Nada Yahia, who responded in polite, helpful,and detailed. I was satisfied with the tour they planned and the price is reasonable. I look forward to start my Egypt trip. Once again I thank Nada Yahia!!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Ramasside did an excellent job of organizing this part of our trip, as they did with all other parts, and our guide Peter Tanagho was wonderful, as he was when we did tours with him in other locations. Peter explained what we would see in the temples with pictures before we entered, as he was not able to go into the temples with us, which I actually thought was a good arrangement, as it allowed my friend and I to experience the inside of the temples at our own pace, as opposed to having our awe be interrupted by explanations, however interesting.

The temples themselves are magnificent! Nothing can prepare you for the grandeur of Ramses II's temple and Nefertari's temple was stunningly beautiful as well. If you're questioning whether or not you should go, possibly because of the 3:30 am departure time (everyone has to travel to Abu Simbel as part of a convoy), stop questioning! You should definitely not miss this site!

I wholeheartedly recommend both Ramasside in general, and our guide, Peter Tanagho, in particular, after this and other tours that I did with them in Egypt! I chose both from reading reviews on TripAdvisor, and although I was unsure what to expect before I got there, I could not have been more happy with my choices when I was there!

Date of experience: January 2016