“Slightly pricy for an ultra casual restaurant”
Review of Oceanside Seafood

Oceanside Seafood
Ranked #14 of 67 Restaurants in Avalon
Price range: US$8 - US$41
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The dinners were slightly pricy for the ambiance of the restaurant. I dined on a shrimp cocktail appetizer which was actually fabulous and the cocktail sauce was spicy to the point of making my eyes water. I ordered a side of corn on the cob since there is an al a carte section. The crab cakes my girl friend ordered was loaded with crab. A BYOB helps the cost of the dinner remain reasonable. The restaurant appeared to be run by children albeit very cute ones, but were we continuously asked by 10-12 year olds if we needed anything. Not sure if this is a family business or they just hire the youngsters

There are newer reviews for Oceanside Seafood

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Got sick after eating here. Called the place but they didn't want to hear about the salmon being a problem. In the past the food was good despite the atmosphere.

Thank M.L. S
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Casual seafood dining with fine dining prices. Service was good and food OK. No long lines or waiting

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Casual eating and tasty fresh seafood. Courtesy, fun, prompt service by Samantha. My crab cake was full of crab, not full of filler. The caprese crab salad was fresh and delicious so was the clams casino! The staff was outgoing and pleasant! Thanks, Samantha for giving excellent service.
We want to try take out next time.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was exactly what we were looking for while staying in Avalon. No frills seafood dinner. I will say that portions are small and prices are high. However, my SHE crab soup was very good (Maybe a bit salty) and I enjoyed my shrimp Caesar salad. The fish tacos and scallops rose pasta were also very good. There is also a small lot for parking. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. I'd say it's worth the stop.