“So Awesome”
Review of Pudgie Pelican

Pudgie Pelican
Ranked #17 of 66 Restaurants in Avalon
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Breakfast is delicious and our waitress paid close attention to all of our needs. Our coffee cups never ran dry; she got us extra napkins and creamers without our having to ask. I had a meat lovers omelette and it was full of flavorful bacon, sausage and ground pork - it was so good and filling. Even the toast was wonderful; swirled rye served dry which means it wasn't dripping with butter. Be sure to get the coffee; it is smooth and rich. My wife ordered the Eastern Shore breakfast with was a crab cake and eggs loaded with Old Bay - this sets your taste buds on fire is so good and spicy.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to Pudgies for breakfast every time we are in Avalon, walking 3/4 miles to get there. The food is outstanding, prices are reasonable and the wait staff just great. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

The name is cute and the reviews were good so we had to try. Glad we did! I had the philly cheese steak omelette and it was loaded with fresh peppers and onions along with the meat. Our waitress was very nice and attentive. Everyone in our party was happy with their meals. Denver omelette and crab cake with eggs were also ordered.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

One of the regular places for breakfast. It's good, fast and personal. Excellent friendly waitstaff. My wife and I both like the BLTE. A sandwich with bacon lettuce tomato and egg. It's relatively inexpensive for the area and give you the good feeling of salad at breakfast. They have some excellent soups. Take out is available.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

My wife and I are residents of Chicago and visit the Avalon NJ shore annually each June. Without question, our favorite breakfast place is the Pudgie Pelican. Ron, the owner, and his staff are some of the friendliest and most professional hosts who make their guests always feel important, and like family. The food is of course wonderful and made to order. Be sure to stop in and tell Ron that Tom and Judy from Chicago say "hi!"