“Excellent service and food”
Review of Italian Gourmet

Italian Gourmet
Ranked #9 of 94 Restaurants in Salinas
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Casa Rabotti es la nueva propuesta gastronómica donde encontrara un menú turístico único y exclusivo ademas ,pizza pastas y delicioso platos internacionales .nos distingue la calidad de nuestro ingredientes y la calidez de nuestra atención..si desea vivir una esperienza exclusiva ...Casa Rabotti es lo que busca..lo esperamos ..
Reviewed 5 February 2017

What a great restaurant, very friendly attentive staff.
Salad was fresh and great as you order what you want in it, for very little money.
Pizza was excellent.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

20 minutes for someone to take our order, did not even take drink orders which was 20 more minutes.
Pizza was served in 65 minutes and drinks arrived just a couple of minutes before. No plates or forks or knives , had to get them on my own . The owner /chef very arrogant telling us that we should all know that pizzas are 33 cm and did not even apologize for the HuGe delay.
The quality of the pizza is nothing great . Positano was much better but unfortunately closed. Not recommended at all .
By the way bathrooms with no soap and not very clean .

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Best prepared pastas in Salinas on a top floor overlooking the San Lorenzo church, just entering Salinas near the little gas station, quiet place near the busy malecon. Good for wine and pastas with Saturday's live music.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

It was a nice experience, service excellent, food amazing, more than you can ask for, price good. The dessert was ice cream with turron with a side of chocolate that was delicious, went there with my family and everyone enjoyed it.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to go somewhere nice for our anniversary. A lot of the restaurants were closed because it was a Monday. We went to Italian Gourmet because I love Italian food. The service was great and we had a nice table for two. I ordered the lasagna but it was different from anywhere else I've ever had it. It did not have much taste and I had to take some red sauce from my husband's place to put on it because there wasn't any on the lasagna. If we go back, I will definitely order something else. There was a nice variety of choices on the menu.

Date of visit: May 2016