We stayed in this hotel for one night because our Latham flight was canceled. The room had three beds and was very nice. Unfortunately, at 11 PM, the electricity went out in the entire hotel and possibly in the area. This is a common occurrence in Galapagos. The breakfast was fairly good with cheese, watermelon, cantaloupe, hot cereal, toast, tea and coffee as well as vegetarian scrambled eggs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Fernandina is a warm and welcoming place where you can stay either alone, with family or friends and enjoy your visit to the Galapagos Islands, allowing us to provide you an excellent service as you deserve. We offer 22 rooms with air conditioning, private bathroom, hot water and WiFi. We are located in a very quiet residential area just 10 minutes from the Charles Darwin Station and few minutes from the main attractions of the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Fernandina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fernandina Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Fernandina Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora