Semilla Verde Boutique Hotel(Puerto Ayora)
US$226
  • Breakfast included
Ariana's Galapagos Hostal(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$78
Blue House Galapagos(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
US$90
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$153
Hotels.com
Casa Eden(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$384
  • Restaurant
US$355
  • Breakfast included
Casa Cascada Suites(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
Carliza Suites(Puerto Ayora)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2011

The staff is wonderful especially Amy. Room was spacious and clean. The only drawback for some was that the hotel is not in town but the staff called a cab and a 3 minute ride for $1.00 brought us into town.

Very quiet at night.

Breakfast buffet was wonderful.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank vegasitalian
Reviewed 7 April 2011

I was one month ago in Puerto Ayora with my wife.. We choose un Unforgettable Package of 5 days 4 nights. Our guide Jaime was very knowledgeable and friendly. The staff of the hotel extremely helpful and curtious at all times. The schedule, food, and accomodations were perfect. My wife and I have traveled a lot over the years, but this is the first time that when I travel I don’t have to worry about anything. We learn and enjoy in each of our day tours as Santa Fe, Isabela and Floreana a lot of history . We for sure be back to Hotel Casa Natura.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Klaus1901
Reviewed 27 January 2011

My journey from Madrid to Galapagos was everyone's nightmare, delayed BA flight to Madrid, lost connection to Quito, no luggage for 5 days! However, this is the place to stay if you want to find your luiggage and still take your tours. Carlos and his colleagues were fantastic, calling Iberia daily, and eventually TAME daily to find my luggage and so letting me continue my tours. The hotel itself is great, small, cosy, friendly and a 10 minute walk from the port and Charles Darwin Research Station.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank philter1000
Reviewed 12 January 2011

Great pleasant spot to be in Galapagos, spacious rooms, clean environment, good breakfast, attentive personal, close to main boulevard (10 min walking distance). We spent 4 nights and it was nice experience.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2010

Clean rooms in a relatively quiet neighborhood just a short and easy walk from shops, restaurants, and the waterfront. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Amy and Carlos. The breakfast was very good and satisfying with a slightly different menu each morning.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo