US$153
Hotels.com
US$96
US$86
Ariana's Galapagos Hostal(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
US$78
Blue House Galapagos(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
US$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Carliza Suites(Puerto Ayora)
US$25
Casa Cascada Suites(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
US$44
Casa Eden(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$384
  • Restaurant
US$457
US$355
US$336
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 April 2011

I was one month ago in Puerto Ayora with my wife.. We choose un Unforgettable Package of 5 days 4 nights. Our guide Jaime was very knowledgeable and friendly. The staff of the hotel extremely helpful and curtious at all times. The schedule, food, and accomodations were perfect. My wife and I have traveled a lot over the years, but this is the first time that when I travel I don’t have to worry about anything. We learn and enjoy in each of our day tours as Santa Fe, Isabela and Floreana a lot of history . We for sure be back to Hotel Casa Natura.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Klaus1901
Reviewed 27 January 2011

My journey from Madrid to Galapagos was everyone's nightmare, delayed BA flight to Madrid, lost connection to Quito, no luggage for 5 days! However, this is the place to stay if you want to find your luiggage and still take your tours. Carlos and his colleagues were fantastic, calling Iberia daily, and eventually TAME daily to find my luggage and so letting me continue my tours. The hotel itself is great, small, cosy, friendly and a 10 minute walk from the port and Charles Darwin Research Station.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank philter1000
Reviewed 12 January 2011

Great pleasant spot to be in Galapagos, spacious rooms, clean environment, good breakfast, attentive personal, close to main boulevard (10 min walking distance). We spent 4 nights and it was nice experience.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2010

Clean rooms in a relatively quiet neighborhood just a short and easy walk from shops, restaurants, and the waterfront. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Amy and Carlos. The breakfast was very good and satisfying with a slightly different menu each morning.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 November 2010

Like other travelers, we arrived early and spent 5 days on the islands before starting our Galapagos cruise. Good decision. WRONG HOTEL.

I think they may be running a money scam.

Ist - They forced us to pay twice!! Using the on-line booking service, I booked and used my credit card to pay for the room. They sent me a confirmation. All looked good. When I arrived, the hotel staff said I had not paid only reserved the room, and darn if I could find "charged to credit card" or "paid" anywhere on the confirmation. I was sure my credit card was charged (checked our bank balance before we left), but could not prove this with no internet and no international phone service. Result? I had to pay again. They REALLY wanted CASH, but I refused, and as my punishment, had to wait 45 minutes while they charged my card. Once home, I found a "confirmation of room charge" email dated, yes, the day I checked into the hotel. Obviously could not have had that when I checked in! When I contacted both the manager and owner about the double charge they stated they are "looking into it and will get back to me". Sure. Still waiting. Meanwhile, I'm disputing the double charge with my credit card company. Glad I didn't pay cash!

2nd - On their website, they offer you a 20% discount on room. Don't ever expect to get this. I tried. I emailed them but never got a reply. Finally booked through their on-line service. When I finally got an email reply, I questioned the owner about the 20% off. He replied I had to book through them. I thought I did! No, I used their booking service. No 20% even though I waited 3 days for the hotel to reply to my "can I book a room" email.

All this for a hotel that was not worth it!
-- Location? too far, poor area. You are truly in middle of residential zone. Building and construction all around. Views? What a joke.
-- Rooms? not as we booked, had to wait while they set up new room with queen bed. Clean but shabby. Very basic 2-3* hotel. Not worth the money.
-- Pool? nothing like photos on website. Has it been cleaned in months? Had a vacant, abandoned feel.
-- Breakfast? OK if you like processed lunch meat and cheese. At least I could get a cup of tea.
-- Service? The new manager was very pleasant but completely ineffective.

I'd give ZERO stars if I could. There are other much nicer places in better areas to stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SandRinCairo
esvede, Manager at Galapagos Islands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2010

Dear Sheryl:

Regarding your comment, I would like to tell you that your reservation was made not through our web site , it was made from International Vacations, an online reservation company, similar to Expedia.

This company sent us the reservation but told us to charge you directly because they were not able to charge your credit card. When inquired, Felicia from Reservations at International Vacations mentioned their company “ was sorry for any inconvenience caused “. This has never happened at Casa Natura before. However, we understand the double billing caused you inconveniences and we are waiting for your bank account details to credit back your money. We hope that together with a service compensation, the refund will help remedy in part what happened.
Regarding the intermittent discounts we offer to our guests for new bookings, these apply only to reservations made directly with the hotel via info@casanaturahotel.com

THE MANAGENT