“If you like cold pizza, (no kidding), it is very good here”
Review of Cacia's Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cacia's Bakery
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Audubon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 December 2017

I have learned to enjoy cold pizza. The quality here is excellent. The pizza is only one of many things I enjoy here.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I stop here on a routine basis to stock up on bread and rolls. They also have a great selection of cold pizza, i.e. room temperature and they are excellent. The flavor is different and worth a try.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2017

I can only say that the original cacia's are the very best. I once had some rolls from one on 561 that were just awful. I've had lousy pizza from one that used to be in Berlin. Honestly, bhp store is the very best.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Unfortunately, the quality of the products sold and the lack of efficiency of the staff has chased me away from a place I used to enjoy. They tried to grow too fast and the result is an inferior product (sandwiches/hoagies) and stale inventory.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2016

It is difficult to explain a bakery. We lived in the Westmont area for years, and always found top notch baked goods, cookies, pies and cakes here. I am a big fan of coffee cake...so we stopped by recently and got some...still great.

Date of visit: August 2016