We stayed here for our 45th anniversary and got the "anniversary special." The room is HUGE, with a fireplace that they came and lit (after asking if we wanted it).
We arrived with a very good bottle of Argentine champagne (OK, "sparking wine" for the purists) and chocolate covered strawberries. Lunch and dinner were included, and every course was a sight (and taste) to write home about.
The only noise you hear at night (other than the rain...) is the crying of the dozen peacocks kept on the yards.
The service is exceptional. The food is amazing. The room is huge. What more could you want?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mirage is a contemporary resort built on the grounds of a 200-year-old hacienda. Wander through the extraordinary fragrant hummingbird-filled gardens, watching peacocks strolling by. Enjoy delightful regional and international cuisine. Relax in the unique and elegant spa for a variety of 11 different treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Mirage Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mirage Garden Hotel Cotacachi
- La Mirage Garden Hotel And Spa
- La Mirage Garden Hotel & Spa Ecuador/Cotacachi