Mirage is a dream hotel, feels like a mirage. The name was really well chosen. The rooms are amazing, service fantastic and the lunch we had there, a surprise on its own. really terrific. The peacocks in the garden were absolutely stunning. But the best part where the rooms, the history behind them. One of our friends stayed in the rooms where the Queen of Spain have stayed.
Every detail is well thought and the massages and spa services were fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mirage is a contemporary resort built on the grounds of a 200-year-old hacienda. Wander through the extraordinary fragrant hummingbird-filled gardens, watching peacocks strolling by. Enjoy delightful regional and international cuisine. Relax in the unique and elegant spa for a variety of 11 different treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Mirage Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mirage Garden Hotel And Spa
- La Mirage Garden Hotel Cotacachi
- La Mirage Garden Hotel & Spa Ecuador/Cotacachi