All reviews free lunch animation team mini disco family with kids small children pine trees fish kids love every evening older children great hotel for kids kids paradise suitable for families many options free of charge relaxed vacation the indoor swimming pool
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

One of the best vacations in my life, even I had possibility to trevel in a lot of different countries and to stay in different hotels. Losinj Island is amazing as well as position of this hotel. The nature around the hotel is incredible. I spent 7 nights HB with my wife and 3 years old daughter and we are still talking about that vacation.

The best amenities of Vespera Family hotel are:

- incredible position of the hotel,
- very kind emloyees,
- very clean restaurant with excelent food (a lot of different variaties of food, great see food as well as the local food),
- animation for kids every night as well as during the day,
- beach area - a lot of free umbrelas and sunbeds everyvere around the beach,
- free car parking is available on site,
- hotel cards which could be used for payments in hotel bars and restorants, for excursions etc. The final payment is done on check out,
- pool area - pools with sea water, very interesting for kids,
- organized excursions (from Losinj to other islands, for example Susak, Unije, Silba etc).

We are already planing our next stay in the same hotel!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We've took the Vespera hotel for the late summer vacations in mid September.
The hotel was completely full, but the stuff manage to find a good word or just a smile for each. The room are small and if you take the park view, not the sea view, you can expect morning noise of the trucks, unloading and loading goods. Garbage trucks, cars arriving and departing, but fortunately the balcony door are quite good and absorbing those noises. My advice, take the sea view.
In the dinning room, especially for the dinner time the ventilation is not good, so you came back from the dinner quite smelly.
Another thing which bother us, we are enjoying FKK beaches, but if you want to use that beach you have to pay for the entrance, deckchairs and sunshade umbrellas. The price was around 10€ per day which is quite an addition, if you are thinking that you've already paid quite a lot of money for the hotel and everything.
Overall the hotel is clean and nice with the outside pool, filled with salty water. The personal is nice and professional. The food is diverse and tasty.
The beaches are fantastic, with a lot of space and open view to the wast sea. They should be really happy and content with that beautiful nature.

Room Tip: If you want to enjoy the view, take the far left wing of the hotel, with the sea view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I loved my stay with my family at Family Hote Vespera. The atmosphere of that place is great for families. View is amazing, hotel is ok, the beach and sea are amazing, mi i club and mini disco for your kids and food is also very good. The only thing i could say that needs improvement is the gym a bit outdated and needing some better organization on the place it is. Maybe a lil more focus on sport activities and the room is a bit small and needing a lil updte.
Losinj is an amazing place.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank 42PedroS42
Reviewed 3 September 2017

WOW! What a great hotel. I agree with some that say the parking is a hassle, but you never need you car during the stay. The dinner and breakfast buffets were excellent and the dining area was never too crowded, we never waited for a table. Staff was super friendly and the property is very clean. We were definitely the only Americans at the hotel, it was not an issue for us at all. Beach is fantastic, bring water shoes!

ROOM TIP. Although the family room is expensive, go for it. It is actually two separate rooms, with the connecting door in between. My 10 year old loved it, she had her own key and bathroom!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017

The hotel was excellent , we went there with 2 girsl, I has a swiming pool outside and when the sun is strong yoh can use indoor swiming pool in hotel just by Vespera, 1 minute walk from outdoor poll.

The beach was realy small and very crowded and we went there in midlle of June.

The foof was superb , 10 / 10 very good that was the best

I recomend very much this hotel to people with children , for us it was super.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family