“Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: best pizza's in Mali Losinj
Description: best pizza's in Mali Losinj
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

We went there for pizza and we were surprised how good they were as at seaside good pizza is hard to find. Fast and polite service, we will go there again to try some seafood next time.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

In a word: mediocre. Pizza was soggy and greecy, the salami was cheep. Absolutely nothing to write home about. Yo might think that quality would be up compared to restaurants with sea view, it might be (I don't know), but it still is overpriced and not worth a visit. Service was good though, atmosphere is nice as well.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We had pizza Diavola and pizza Bukaleta (picture attached).

We received our order in matter of minutes and we were very satisfied - their pizzas are absolutely amazing and if you’re in Mali Losinj I definetly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing Pizza and Great Service a must visit for a pizza, pasta or seafood but pizza is just great. Gentleman who works there was very nice and accommodating. Thank You

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I came because it is one of the few places in town that has an actual wood oven, but was disappointed. I ordered a pizza with chillis and spicy sausage - but the pizza was incredibly spicy - way too spicy for a good pizza. It was also somewhat undercooked.

I asked for water (because my mouth was on fire), and had to go get it myself after waiting for 10 minutes and watching the waitress hang out by the door doing nothing.

Perhaps most regrettably, it appears that they use pre-shredded mozzarella. You can't do this with pizza because the pre-shredded stuff is coated with a starch, which prevents it from melting evenly. Instead of a smooth base, you get those melted, stringy clumps - which is what I had. (Note that this could also have been because it was undercooked).