2 people have started booking this hotel
US$118
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$119
TravelocityUS$119
Agoda.comUS$150
6,163 results
All reviews cuba libre imax theater pf changs havana towers boogie nights tropicana casino ocean view mid week slot machines table games quarter carmines hooters boardwalk gambling deli nightlife
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2022 via mobile

I had booked a comp room in the North Tower. When I checked in I was told they only had West Tower available. They could put me there but would be an additional $30 for the Thursday night & $50 for the Friday night. I was upset & told comp not guaranteed. I didn’t know what the West Tower was like.

West Tower was like, hmmm, a step down from a Motel 8. First the hallway carpets looked like they had spilled liquids or possibly bodily fluids around 25% of the length to my room.

My room was 2 queen & couldn’t fit much else in there. A small metal fridge that was pulled away from the corner of the room. It was nasty, all electrical wires exposed & caked with dust. The wooden headboard was caked with dust too. So I had to sleep beneath that.
The floor was linoleum made to look like wood flooring & was sticky. Every time I walked it made disgusting sounds.
Sheets were really cheap. Only thing positive I’ll say is that I slept well in that bed.

Next day I pretty much demanded a move from that tower or I was going to another casino for the night. So, they only had North Tower available for an additional $41. I just took it as I couldn’t be in West.

North Tower room was great. I had room 811 & looked directly onto the ocean. Room was clean, functional & looked tasteful. No complaints!

I ate at Ossu, the Japanese restaurant & food & decor was good, as was the bartender.
Edamame was a huge bowl, which I didn’t expect & had to get to go. My dragon roll looked & tasted delicious!
Ossu turns into a club at night & at 6pm it had some thumping music already. Didn’t quite fit with the calm Japanese feel.
I bought wings & curly fries late at night from Hooters & took them back to my room. I then noticed they had left out the curly fries, but had included it on the receipt. Oh well, wings of course were great.
Lots of very drunk young ladies at night being very loud on the casino floor. Asian team mates stalking slots about to trigger with bonus, then jumping on. Was annoying to have them watching over my shoulder.
To sum it up, even with the nice North room, I definitely will not be back. Never want to be in West again & guess there’s always a chance.
I will stick with Golden Nugget or Hard Rock.

Room tip: Do not stay in West Tower!
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank NJsharon
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Tropicana Atlantic City, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We sincerely hope you'll return to give us another opportunity to better serve you and earn your 5-star rating in the near future.

Tropicana Atlantic City

Reviewed 11 November 2022 via mobile

The casino changed since Caesars took over. The machines are tight. Caesars ruins the pleasant experience of this hotel. Many machines for check in are not working. Rewards Office closed. Time to start looking for another hotel. Very disappointed.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank 367mercedesh
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Tropicana Atlantic City, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2022

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about your experience. We set high standards for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear you feel those were not met on this occasion. We hope you took the opportunity to reach out to the hotel manager on duty for assistance while you were our guest. The comfort and enjoyment of our guests is our top priority and he or she will always make every effort to remedy any such issues to your utmost satisfaction or find you a more suitable room. Once again, we hope you accept our apologies and look forward to an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 11 November 2022 via mobile

Premium room with beautiful ocean view. Room is spacious, cleaned and well maintained. We enjoyed a great comfort stay in Havana Tower. Front desk staff were knowledgeable, understanding and accommodating to requests. Also felt happy with the housekeeping for their courtesy and efficient services. Many restaurants at sight, and more dining options situating at their marketplace. Great property! Great services! Great stay! Great food!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank hweeleng65
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Tropicana Atlantic City, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2022

We’re thrilled you enjoyed your time with us, Hweeleng65. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and we hope to welcome you back to Tropicana Atlantic City in the future.

Reviewed 30 October 2022

Check in process was terrible. Stated I would get a text when room was ready. Never received one. When I finally got my keys they wrote on my key card envelope that I was in the South tower room 844. My reservation was for the North tower. So I take the elevator up to the 8th floor of the SOUTH tower which what was written on my key cards *see pictures below* only to find out there is NO ROOM 844. So I lug all my stuff back down to the front desk and I said ok I made a reservation for the north tower but you put me in the south tower which looks absolutely disgusting and the front desk agent said sometimes if 1 tower becomes overbooked they would try to accomodate the guest into another tower. OoooK fine. So I go back up to the 8th floor of the SOUTH tower and walked around every corner and there was definitely no room 844. Go back to the front desk and I see someone peak around the corner and asked if they were a manager and she said no so I briefly explained what was going on and she helped me in a separate check in area hidden from the main lobby. She couldnt believe that the front desk person sent me to a tower with a non existent room. She printed off new keys and sent me on my way to the North tower. You come off the elevator and definitely looks betther than the south but the rooms are just absolute crap. STAY AWAY FROM TROP. Ill stick to what I know and The Borgata in my opinion is the best place in AC!!!!

Room tip: Stay away
Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank iJR78
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Tropicana Atlantic City, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2022

Reviewed 23 October 2022 via mobile

This place hasn't been updated since the 90s. The room I stayed in smelled like smoke even though it was supposed to be non smoking. In addition the AC made a loud noise throughout our stay. I couldn't get through the front desk for someone to cone and fix it. I will not be coming back here.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank J1025EAgeorgev
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Tropicana Atlantic City, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2022