12 people are viewing this hotel
US$113
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$121
FindHotel
US$108
Hotels.comUS$121
PricelineUS$113
eDreamsUS$113
5,915 results
All reviews cuba libre pf changs havana towers fiesta buffet tropicana casino comedy club ocean view mid week slot machines table games quarter carmines hooters imax boardwalk gambling deli
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2018

I've stayed at Tropicana twice now and it is one of my favorite places in Atlantic City. There's a lot going on in the boardwalk in the immediate surrounding area around Trop, but it's also big enough that you can stay entertained without leaving the building. The whole Quarter area is always a good time and there's sure to be plenty to do anytime of the year (I've stayed in both the summer and winter). If you haven't stayed here yet I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 19 December 2018

Received discount codes for The Havana Tower,and decided to book a 2 night 3 day stay for my girlfriends birthday. Everything was great,even had an early check in time. The wheels fell off for us when we choose to go to brunch and do some shopping. What's this? they locked us out of the room at 1130am? Late check out is at 3:00pm. Went down to customer service to find out what happened with our late check out that was confirmed upon check in as as well as a month ago. They seemed to be uncaring about the situation, never offered an apology,however submitted 2 new doors keys. They weren't polite at all when I questioned them if we were gonna get locked out again. The woman behind the counter said,"no sir,that's why you were issued 2 replacement cards. We went on with our time at The Tropicana eating lunch, shopping, enjoying the late check out. We retreated back to the room to gather the rest of our belonging,and to our surprise, that once again LOCKED OUT OF OUR ROOM! I found one of the maids,and she stated that I would have to contact the front desk,which i did and they sent a security officer up to let us back into the room. He stated to go to main lobby check in and request a supervisor to handle situation. After wasting much time,while my girlfriend sat in car wanting to just go home at this point. By the way this was her Birthday weekend. The supervisor was polite and apologized for the mishap and gave us a $50 credit on the bill! Big deal! I've stayed at the Tropicana several times and never had this type of experience! Locked out 2x in a 3 hour period and all they could offer was fifty bucks! Unacceptable.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PaulR7500
Reviewed 18 December 2018

This is the tower to stay in if you aren't going to the beach. If you park in the Quarter garage, the tower and it's associated check in desk are all right there! this makes the "commute" between your room and your vehicle really short, at least by Atlantic City casino hotel standards. The rooms were spacious and in relatively good condition. There was a small refrigerator, a flat screen TV built into the wall, and a walk in shower. The view from this particular room was great (was one of the coveted even numbered rooms). Only thing missing was a make up mirror, and I was told that the provided coffee was terrible.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank zzyzzx
Reviewed 17 December 2018

Rooms are great, clean, comfy...has mini fridge but no microwave. Pool access is free but has no hot tub. Ate at Chicky and Pete's...as of oct 2018 they had half price wings from 7pm to 11pm, great late night snack.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank Vincent C
Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

We had a great weekend there! Tropicana is nicely done and clean. Beautifull Christmas decorations and they have nice stores, bars, clubs and restaurants. Chinese restaurant had delicious food.Staff was friendly but they shouldn't send housekeeping at 9am on Sunday to knock on each door since checkout is at 11am so they clean after that...
I will definitely visit Tropicana again next year.

Trip type: Travelled with friends