19 people are viewing this hotel
US$112
Free cancellation until 01/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
PricelineUS$119
Expedia.comUS$112
travelup.comUS$140
30,677 results
All reviews waterfront tower harrahs ac waterfront buffet pool party after dark total rewards get away slot machines casino floor table games indoor pool nice room mccormick fun coastal gambling boardwalk
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2021

This poor hotel in A.C. needs a MAJOR overhaul! No less than 50-100 million dollars in investments are necessary in order to bring this hotel/casino back to life! My king bed was so smelly, lumpy, and linens soiled that management had to give me a refund! Right now NO housekeeping! They will bring new linens if you request - that’s it! Unbelievable! From old paint to filthy carpets - it is a wonder that Caesar’s entertainment is still in business! Lots of dust, old towels, no shower caps, a dirty circular wall impression of shaving mirror when you move it towards you. An inch of dust on top of each light shade. No free Wi-fi after 2nd day! Wi-fi also goes out if located in certain parts of hotel. No more buffets! Also in casino - few new slot machines (5/10 cents). No valet, too! Shameful! Needs to demolish and rebuild!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank rose542021
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit. We are saddened to learn that your stay did not meet your expectations, or ours. We will be forwarding your concerns to the appropriate teams for review. Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

Let me start by saying, I’m a frequent visitor at harrahs ac. This trip was a solo trip. On Tuesday the 20th of july I decided to go to the pool for a couple of hours and sunbathe on the rooftop. When I got there I was greeted and told that it was a $20 admission. The person collecting the money said he would only charge me $10. I didn’t bring anything with me except for my phone and my room key as I wasn’t expecting to pay to use the pool during the day. He said that he could charge the $10 to my room, so I said ok. The receipt was printed and said he charged $10. I did see a line to leave a tip, but was not leaving a tip when I’m only going in to use the pool. He didn’t give any type of service. He told me to please just sign the bottom line. I didn’t think anything of it. I forgot to draw a line through the tip area and write the $10 total. I was wrong for not doing that but didn’t think anything of it. I went in. Stayed for an hour and left. The next morning I checked out in a hurry on the TV as I had repair people coming to my house that same day. I noticed that there was a $30 charge for the pool! But I did not have time to stop. I checked out and was planning on calling to complain. The person at the pool gave himself a $20 tip of my money!!!! He actually stole $20 from me!! The hotel basically hasn’t helped. I’m still waiting for a call back. Which probably won’t come. But I now have a bad taste in my mouth after being robbed in plain sight! Clearly he needed the money more than me. I hope it went to good use! It bothers me the most that the hotel really has been so relaxed about finding out that this person stole from someone. If he did it to me, he’s doing it to others that aren’t paying attention!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit, Nicann57. We are saddened to learn that your stay did not meet your expectations, or ours. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact us at https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first. Please be sure to include your review so the correct team can research your experience further. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you again to restore your faith in our property and staff.

Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

Resort fees charged but nothing is open. Common areas filthy and in disrepair. Rooms $500 per night but no housekeeping services not a valet. Pool extra $20 per day even though you get nothing for the resort fee. Suite in disrepair with stains and ripped and damaged furnishings. . I understand COVID was tough but this isn’t the way to handle it. Awful experience. One shining star is Martorano’s. Best food I’ve had in a while!!! Definitely worth the trip.

Room tip: Avoid Harrah’s at all costs Understaffed Super pricey and not worth it
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank lsjhk

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit. We are saddened to learn that your stay did not meet your expectations, or ours. We hope that you can give us another chance at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City for a better visit in the future. Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 21 July 2021

Casino was not clean. there was bits of trash laying all around the machines. There were not enough waitresses to handle the load. Not enough food places so the lines at meal time were very long. Many machines were in poor repair like buttons didn't work .

Room tip: non smoking room reeked of smoke. Rooms were not cleaned every day.
1  Thank joycemE3347ME

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit, Joyce. We are saddened to learn that your stay did not meet your expectations, or ours. We hope that you can give us another chance at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City for a better visit in the future. Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 21 July 2021

Horrible Experience on my birthday. I was threatened over & over by another poker player because I beat his card hand without the dealer or pit boss doing anything to stop him. I was there for fun and I got to a point where I showed emotion with tears coming down my face cause I had just lost my Family & was embarrassed for showing tears. I was then asked to leave the poker room & the property for nothing more than showing emotion, in which I had a room there upstairs & left with no place to go and sleep before my departure the following day. Even worse, a month later I get a letter stating Harrahs pressed charges on me for a false charge of "defiant trespass" I would suggest for anyone to pass on Harrahs as what they did to me could happen to anybody. I've never been more digusted by the horrific complete lack of hospitality Anywhere.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

We are sorry to hear about your poor experience. Please be assured, we share your concern about anything that may detract from your experience at our property. We want nothing more than for you to feel comfortable during your visit. Please email us at the following link so we can have someone follow up accordingly: https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first