Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Wyndham
Hotels.comUS$83
TravelocityUS$83
Vio.comUS$83
Lol.travelUS$101
All reviews perry's cafe attached restaurant convenient location stay there again room was clean and comfortable coffee maker board walk boardwalk microwave jitney
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2022

I will definitely book with them again. I had everything I needed to enjoy my short trip. The staff was helpful and very professional. The room was very clean, the price was affordable, and finding parking was easy.

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 22 October 2022

I don’t know what everyone is talking about! This place sucks! Let me start with the positives: the bed is somewhat comfortable, and the desk staff were nice. That’s it for the positives. Everything else is a NEGATIVE! My fear of touching anything in this room made my stay very stressful. And the area isn’t that great for walking, especially at night. I will NEVER stay here again.

Room tip: No cable. Limited TV channels.
Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2022

Pool was amazing very convenient one block from shore… would stay there again if you have kids it’s the perfect place… hotel staff was quick and very helpful….also a cafe downstairs my family loved it

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 31 July 2022 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights and the staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. I have some issues with the my accommodations and they were really helpful in getting the issues resolved asap. The receptionist and the manager was very pleasant and welcoming. The facility could take some updating when it comes to the amenities but if you’re just staying for a short time, you’ll be fine. Please don’t hesitate to to book this hotel if you’re planning on visiting Atlantic City, also the breakfast was amazing and well prepared. Again kudos to the entire staff for such an amazing experience.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2022

Our 2 nights stay was relaxing. Pool is small but well maintained, staff keeps it very clean. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Hotel is in close proximity to restaurants , boardwalk and casinos.

Date of stay: July 2022