Well, I'm not sure where to start. After checking-in and getting to my room i realized that i had made a terrible mistake. The main door knob was broken, the bed comforter had cigarette burn holes, the bathroom faucet produced "brown/rusty" water, the room smelled of smoke and was just in bad, bad, condition. I would never in good conscience rent a room like that to anyone at any price. I expressed my frustration and tried to get a refund with no luck - the guy was TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL. Don't jeopardize your safety and waste your money here....!
- Free Wifi
- Free parking