Lowest prices for your stay
US$64
Free cancellation until 25/09/21
Econo Lodge
US$63
Free cancellation until 24/09/21
US$63
Free cancellation until 24/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$64
Hotels.comUS$63
Trip.comUS$72
All reviews served its purpose clean hotel room was spotless coffee maker bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2020

I was SO surprised by the cleanliness and updated decor of the room.Even the smoking room is clean and no odor.Super friendly staff- the electric outlets by the bed arent working, but when I told the front desk, they were so wonderful.We came to AC for a 3 day mini-vacation and decided to spend a little less on hotels so we could budget more for shopping and food. And where ready for a scary dirty smelling room- we even brought our own bedding and cleaning supplies if needed, but the room was spotless, freshly cleaned and they even had the AC on so the room was cool and comfortable right away.Location is perfect-steps away from the boardwalk. Central to the beach and shops. Perfect for dropping off purchases throughout the day. And the king bed is firm but so comfortable. My partner has really bad insomnia, but he slept like a baby. Even being right on the main road, we barely heard any street or pedestrian noise.
Is the room perfect? No. There are a few minor cosmetic problems that could be fixed. But, for 60$ a night, right on the beach,I am extremely pleased. I am so glad that I didn't listen to all of the bad reviews because this place is wonderful. And I am already planning to stay here again!
I would suggest bringing your own comforter if you like heavy blankets to sleep. And maybe a coffee maker (as there isnt one in our room-which is okay because we dont drink coffee). But honestly, if you want something close to the beach and shopping without breaking the bank, this is a great place.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank 522tristac
econolodgebeach, Hotel Manager at Econo Lodge Beach and Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us and the wonderful feedback.
Your generosity in appreciating our hotel staff and the overall stay is very much encouraging.
It is our privilege to host guests like you, who makes us run that extra mile towards guest satisfaction.
Guests like you are the real ambassadors for our hotel.
We will be really excited to welcome you again.

Reviewed 13 June 2020 via mobile

I reserved the last Jacuzzi king room through the Choice app. I picked this hotel because it was the only Choice Hotel with a Jacuzzi left for the night in Atlantic City. I arrived a few hours later and checked in. We went to the room and it was a small room with a king bed but no Jacuzzi. I went to the front desk and they said it was showing as a regular room on their screen. I had to call Choice hotels to cancel. I happily went to a hotel down the road.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
econolodgebeach, Hotel Manager at Econo Lodge Beach and Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2020

Hello Satnam,

We are extremely disappointed to see your comments.
This is an unusual incidence and our apologies.
We will investigate this with the concerned department.
Actions will be taken for the closure of the grievance as well as prevention from repetition.
Request your understanding and support.

Reviewed 19 January 2020

September 2019 went there for one night, room stunk, mold on the ceilings, paint peeling, just dirty all together. I left the property, stayed at another hotel, owner does not refund! I had to open a case with the BBB, he still refused to refund, he is a crook. Honestly, this should be shut down or remodeled before anyone should stay here.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
econolodgebeach, Hotel Manager at Econo Lodge Beach and Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Dear Guest,

I am sorry to learn about all the inconvenience you had to endure.
We care about your experience and I realize no words can change your feelings of disappointment or the inconveniences you experienced. I have shared your comments with the concerned staff and will be retrained to become serious about guest experiences and services.
We will look into this further and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. Guest satisfaction is our commitment and we hope you will give one more opportunity.

Reviewed 15 October 2019 via mobile

No, no, no. This hotel is the epitome of a disgusting rundown hotel. The room was filthy; it smelled like whiskey, hooker spit and bad decisions; and there were flies everywhere. I literally opened a nightstand drawer and two flies flew out! This place is so nasty the Gideons did not even go there to leave Bibles! There were crackheads, whores and homeless degenerates everywhere. I only rated it one star because it did not allow me to leave zero. Our door looked as if it had been pried open at some point. The curtains were falling down. Parking was a mess. There was blood spatter on the wall behind the toilet (probably from some poor soul who was held captive there). The television stand had some kind of nasty stain on it. I don’t think the towels were even washed. We kept all of our suitcases in the bathtub for fear of bedbugs inhabiting our belongings... we sure as heck were not about to get in the tub ourselves. My girlfriend was awoken the am to sound of flies buzzing around her hears and smacking her in the lips. I think there are likely a number of third world African countries that have less flies than this hotel. We stayed here because we were trying to find a last minute room during a heavily booked weekend. My God it was an experience I will (unfortunately) not soon forget. My first clue should have been the sign that read that there loyalty club members were entitled to one free bottle of water. Seriously. This place should really be shut down. There is no way in hell it passes any review from the Dept of Health and Human Services. The only saving grace was I did not see any cockroaches running around - this place was to disgusting even for them! While the price was only just over $200 for the night (booked only an hour before we arrived), it was not worth it. I would not even stay here again even if THEY offered to PAY ME $200 a night! It’s that disgusting. The bathrooms were pink and looked like something straight out of 1965. I was pretty sure we were going to be murdered in our sleep. Somehow we managed to avoid that at least. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. No human being should ever have to endure the trauma of the EconoLodge Atlantic City. It was gross beyond words. Do NOT stay here. I promise you will regret it.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
econolodgebeach, Hotel Manager at Econo Lodge Beach and Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2019

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Econo Lodge Beach and Boardwalk.

This is with reference to your feedback on trip advisor regarding your experience.

Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your visit.
I am extremely disappointed that you had an unfavorable experience. Please accept our apologies and be assured that I have taken this up very strongly and the concerned service staff has been counseled and warned to ensure that such an incident is not repeated in the future.

In particular, I have made a note of your concerns regarding the issues you had and such customer feedback from valued guests as yourself will be monitored from my office.

Though it is our endeavor to provide the highest levels of product and service to our discerning guests, we seem to have fallen short in this instance and I sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please do let me know when you plan to visit our hotel so that we can ensure your next experience is very special.

Reviewed 29 July 2019 via mobile

Let me start by saying this place should be SHUTDOWN!! It’s Dirty, Run Down, Disgusting and to add the cherry on top they promote free WiFi that DOESN'T work, the hotel is surrounded by crackheads/prostitutes , and they literally hang out on the steps of the hotel, you will not have peace of mind staying in this place. We went to the beach and kept all our belongings in the car because we figured it was safer in the car rather than in the room. We needed a last minute hotel and it was cheap in price but I would Never Stay here again not even if they gave me the night for free, Yea it’s that bad!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
econolodgebeach, Hotel Manager at Econo Lodge Beach and Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2019

Hello Cristina,

Thank you for the stay at the Econo Lodge Beach and Boardwalk.
Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you howsoever during your visit.
I am extremely disappointed that you had an unfavorable experience this time.
The issue is really important to us and the incidence is being verified.
This is not a regular feature of our hotel and we request your understanding and continued patronage.