See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I know what an EconoLodge is so I wasn't expecting 5 star accomodations.

The good: location, free parking, room, lobby.

The bad: furniture is new but pillows and mattresses are old, very shaddy people roaming the hallways, didn't feel safe, common areas need a hosedown.

Its the second time that I've stayed in the area. I enjoyed the convenience of being right across from the boardwalk but I won't be staying in any of the motels in the area again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anibal R
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This was the worst hotel I’ve been in. Walk in the room and the smell is musty, dresser drawers broke, door wouldn’t lock until my husband fixed it, blanket has burn mark, I don’t dare put bare feet on the carpet and I didn’t pull back the sheets to see what was there. We decided to make the best of it because it was late. So as we are getting ready to try to get some rest (with our clothes on and staying on top of the sheets) what do I see climbing the wall; a huge centipede. That was the straw. I went to the office, showed them the pic I took and told them I wanted a refund. They gave it to me and at 1:30 am we drove the 1 1/2 back home. Even though it’s located next to Tropicana, this part of AC very shady. Be careful!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Jacqueline R
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Wow is all I can say...ECONO, super small rooms, knots, twitchy light bulb & drunken neighbors. Was about to hit submit, then 30 secs ago a menu was just slid through my door like we in the hood. That's all I'm done oh and no answer at the main office so now I'm on the hunt for ice.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Talking S
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed on a Monday night. Hotel was half the price of the Tropicana next door. Location is good - a block from the boardwalk and beach. Our room was clean and had a king size bed and flat screen tv. Staff was nice and friendly. The continental breakfast was only cereal, muffins and bagels. The building is old and a little worn. Good basic accommodation.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Went down on a vacation with a 2 friends. Rented a 2 beds room. The room were not big, but got that cozy feel, beds were comfy, restroom was basic, no complain.

Motel is about a block from the boardwalk, and about half a block from Tropicana Casino.

Late at night, will be very noisy, with people chatting so loud, that you can't sleep at all. But that is what was expected, since it is AC. Morning breakfast was your basic toasts, waffles, eggs, salads, and etc, nothing to write home about. Overall, good stay.

Room Tip: Try getting the room across the street.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends