7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$101
Hotels.comUS$101
PricelineUS$100
TravelocityUS$101
Vio.comUS$100
Agoda.comUS$130
15,880 results
All reviews wild wild west chop house beach bar dunkin donuts ocean view slot machines table games get away nice room boardwalk fun casino caesars gambling employees outlets dealers
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2022

If you like the smell of smoke in non smoking rooms, the smell of marijuana in every elevator, yelling and carrying on in the hallway at 4am by inconsiderate drunken fools, and to be ignored by housekeeping staff, this is the place. For the record, I called for extra pillows to be delivered by housekeeping at 6 pm, and no one answered the multiple calls. So, after dinner, I tried again, at 9pm. I was able to get through, and was told pillows would be delivered. By 11 pm, after waiting for two hours, I called again, to be told that the order was placed, and they would be arriving soon. They never came. No excuse, no call. So, don’t listen to anyone who tells you that your comfort matters, because it doesn’t. So much for “recharging at their hotel.” Do yourself a favor, book somewhere else. We won’t return.

Room tip: Pick a different hotel.
2  Thank tpr7340
Reviewed 15 October 2022

Hadn't been overnight for a long time and it was always a comped room at the Bally Tower. Decided after reading some of the horrible reviews to try 1 night at the Dennis Tower. I got there at noon and just wanted to check to see how they handled early check-in. Line wasn't too long but wasn't moving too fast. Across from the the check in area was a new area that has Kiosks to check-in and check- out. Went over there because someone was there helping the people. Not sure if someone is there always but he told me to start the check in on the screen. It wanted an email address to put me on an early check-in list. When I told the guy I didn't have access to my email he said he would handle it at his computer. Within 2 minutes he was handling me my room keys! The room had some old furniture but the king size bed was great and the view was the boardwalk and the ocean. Great for the 5th floor. The room was clean smelling and had all the things I needed including Lavazza coffee for the coffee maker! Will definitely be giving them a second chance.

Room tip: Newly remodeled rooms in the Bally Tower might be nicer.
1  Thank Y7589LVclaudiaf
Reviewed 8 October 2022 via mobile

This was my worst hotel experience ever. Do not stay here. We arrived the last weekend of July and waited a long time to check in. When we finally got to the desk our staff person kept disappearing to the back room every time we asked a question. I asked what kind of pillows are in the room and we were told by two staff that there were none.
When we returned at night and got ready for bed we discovered extremely loud music blasting from the bar, which went on until 3:00 am. Several hotel staff, including the manager, said that there was nothing they could do - they said that they had no control over the bar in their own hotel. This is completely ridiculous nonsense. Their solution was for us to use earplugs, which did nothing. If we could have found a room available at another hotel we would have left that night. In the morning we changed hotels.
Do not give money to a hotel that puts hotel guests last. I will never stay at a Bally’s.

Room tip: Do not stay at this hotel
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Wanderer28639923108
Reviewed 24 September 2022 via mobile

This was my first time staying at this hotel.
Checked in 9/22/22-9/24/22. It’s an average hotel. My boyfriend and I just wanted a quick getaway so I choose Bally’s bc the price was right. The room was clean and average! And that all that I really need. Two things that I must say that I had a big problem with. On my first night I ask the main desk for a blanket and never received it. The gym and pool is only open on the weekend!!! I can maybe understand the pool not being open but the gym that’s a deal breaker for me! And therefore I will not stay at this hotel again!!!
We enjoy each other’s company!!

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stuyves
Reviewed 23 September 2022 via mobile

Old and out dated! We were so very disappointed in our room. Nothing like the pictures online. Popcorn ceiling. The curtains were gross and had stains all over them. I called the front desk and they said they had no other rooms. All the furniture was beat up. I do not recommend staying here!!!

Date of stay: September 2022