Lowest prices for your stay
Airport
US$88
US$80
US$88
Hotels.comUS$80
TravelocityUS$80
Agoda.comUS$98
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

Hotel room was nicer than expected. Great location. A short walk to the beach. Tropicana is very close. Fro
our room with the door closed, we can smell cigarette smoke and MORE. The first two nights were ok, as far as the level of noise outside of our room, but the last night was absolutely horrific. Random people pounding on our door, people puking in the hall, screaming, loud music and again the smell of cigarette smoke in our room. I was scared. Obviously no one slept well. Very disappointing that we are ending our vacation this way.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 2 August 2021 via mobile

Clarion Inn

Atlantic City

Flithy and Misleading

I booked a king bed room with sofa ded with the expectation that my grandchildren would be able to sleep on the sofa bed boy was I wrong. When we arrived at Clarion Inn and checked the sofa bed it was disgusting. There was no mattress cover, the mattress was stained and the pillow had mildew on it. When complained to management I was advised to contact the third party since we booked it through them and the third party advised to speak with Clarion management because it's a room they offer on their website. When asked why does the sofa bed look like that Clarion management told me they don't use the sofa as a bed just as a couch to sit on. So I asked why is this room type available on the third party site they told me to contact the third party. I asked the third party agent why is that room type on their site and they advised me it's because Clarion provided that to them.

The issue was not resolved thank Godness I had my blow up mattress for my grandchildren to sleep on.

Do not rent from Clarion Inn it's a waste of money.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 22 June 2021 via mobile

Actually much better than I expected after arrival. Room was clean, staff was nice and housekeeping in room was good. Overall very noisy at all times and there was always a party going on (you could smell it). Atlantic City in my opinion is not a nice vacation spot. I had higher hopes. If you’re planning a trip to AC this hotel is fine.

Room tip: They charge for parking and it’s limited.
Date of stay: June 2021
2  Thank Camille811
Reviewed 1 July 2020 via mobile

The area is not safe at all. A lot of druggies and even a drug dealer offering drugs steps from the hotel. The hotel surrounding are not clean at all. The room was ok, very dark. Smelled like cheap bleach. Ugh!
Do yourself a favor, pay a little more and stay in a safe place. Also the pool was out of service.
Never again!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LoveYourLife
Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

Never take room 102. Holes in the wall in the bedroom, dirty shower, noise and wind coming in under the door, overall a pretty crappy place to stay. We complained to the manager and was told that there was nothing better. We called booking.com and they complained and we were sent up to 301, much nicer.

Date of stay: March 2020