All reviewsliterally around the cornerdirectly across the streetdecent place to stayyogurttropicana casinoice machinefront desk managerper dayoutdoor poolboardwalkjitneyvanityratesconcert
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I stayed here for one night. Hotel can use a little updating, but the rooms are nice and comfortable. You also get a continental breakfast. Front desk manager was friendly. Tropicana is right next door and close to the boardwalk.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2017

When I and my wife came to the lobby I saw the bearded gloomy guy looking at his desk.
On my “Hello”, he continue to keep silent. I waited until he looked at me like
I am guilty of something and said: “Name?” After checking my id and credit card
He said: give me $30 for parking, I accept cash only. When we came to the room it smells
Like the chipest motel room. They provided a breakfast but I saw they used tap water to make
Coffee and juice, so it tasted like tap water. Also, it is not much to eat.
When I went to pick up something from my car and came back the electronic key for the room lock did not work. I came to the lobby and told them about it. They said the battery for the lock is dead and they have no way to open the door. Fortunately, my wife was in the room and she opened the door. They moved us to another room, so we took all our stuff and moved.
It is very noisy at night time and early in the morning, people have parties.
The advantage of this hotel is that it is very close to the Boardwalk and cleaning ladies are friendly.

Room Tip: it is better to find another hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael I
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I love this hotel. Beautiful stay. Rooms are nice and the workers are nice. The front desk manager is so friendly. This hotel also serves a great breakfast. I like the fact the jitney stops right in front of the hotel and located right near the boardwalk and next to the Tropicana. Perfect.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Tryp Hotels
1  Thank Sharleen M
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Just came back from a one-night stay in Atlantic City and this was the hotel we made reservations to stay. The place is nothing like the photos used in Hotels.com. The area is dangerous (the person at the front desk told us, if are walking at night to the hotel do it through here, not here). The car needed to be park out in the back and you had to go through a dumpster and dirty alley to get to the room. And, one of the rooms we reserved was already reserved by somebody else so we walked on the other guests that were already in that room. Needless to say, we left. We just found another hotel we could stay at that night. Just terrible experience.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank CPRoq
Reviewed 21 September 2017

This small hotel serves its purpose if you're looking for somewhere to lay your head after a night of partying. It's walking distance to the Tropicana. The parking lot is across the street right next to a sketchy motel that looks like a relic from the late 70's it's called The Fox Motel ., but it could pass for The Bates Motel , from the Alfred Hitchcock series. EVERYONE and EVERYTHING you can muster IS hanging outside. As far as the actual hotel ., VERY friendly staff , however is NOT clean ., and its dated. The breakfast was mediocre(at best)., but the coffee, juices , teas, waffle maker and yogurt are ok.,they have knock off English muffins you should drink water when eating them. The staff came to my room to clean and make my bed., and the sheets they replaced the old ones with were sketchy because they were dirty . I spoke with the staff about it and she said it was nail polish., on the newer/cleaner sheets .., I maintained that I wanted a newer/ cleaner set without what ever stain that was. Then about 30 minutes later another staff member changed my sheets to clean ones. As another reviewer stated there are flying gnats or little flies there as well. Again , this place serves its purpose as somewhere to lay after hanging up past 4:00am in Tropicana .

Room Tip: Any room is good if you were out partying.., it's a small hotel. .
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends