3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$160
TravelocityUS$160
CourtyardUS$160
EtripUS$160
Hotels.comUS$160
travelup.comUS$177
All reviews courtyard by marriott front desk would stay here again two blocks per day lobby area friday night self parking convention center ac jitney nj borgata dollars outlets
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2022

Hotel is easy to get to from the Expressway. The driveway is kind of small. Just proceed to the parking lot. Now to get to the parking lot drive past the hotel, but not too quick, make a right turn into the alley. You will see a really small green sign for the Courtyard. Parking lot entrance is on the right at the next really small green sign. Once in the lot there is tons of space to park. Check-in was easy, really great front desk staff. Elevators kind of slow during peak periods. Hotel seems to be in the midst of upgrading. Nice new carpet smell once I exited the elevator. Room was upgraded, roomy and clean. Restaurant only seems to be open for breakfast. Problem is there is nothing at the hotel for dinner(at least now). Either order out, goto hotel/casino next door or walk 15 minutes down the boardwalk to another casino. Nothing was open on the boardwalk on a Friday but it could also be that is October. Neighborhood looks questionable during the night but during the day you can tell it is in transition to something new. Lots of empty space. It takes time. For the right price I would stay here again, never felt unsafe. Slept well.

Reviewed 13 October 2022

I was in town visiting my grandfather from Virginia who decided to do a weekend getaway with his newly wife. I was disappointed to see the condition of the hotel after checking in. The wall was damaged in the bathroom. The walls in the lobby were not painted.

I could not get a good night sleep as you can hear people flushing their toilets all throughout the night.

The front desk also charged my card for parking after checking while when checking he asked me did I need a parking pass and I shared with him that I would not be parking a vehicle.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Fairfield Marriott, Sales at Courtyard Atlantic City Beach Block, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, I believe you forgot to mention the walls were not painted because we were in the middle of renovation, witch was hard to miss with all the signs apologizing for our appearance during this time. its unfortunate you were booked into a room that had not yet been renovated, we have completed this and you should come back and see us next time your in the area

Reviewed 9 October 2022

This is in a very sketchy location. As a single woman, I didn't dare walk a few blocks to a restaurant, and the hotel doesn't seem to have a restaurant. There's a place right across the street that I went to that was ok, but because it's a dodgy neighborhood the door was locked and someone had to come open it for me to let me in.

The hotel room was clean, but they don't even give you one free bottle of water, so I ended up drinking tap water. What kind of hotel doesn't leave a free bottle of water in the room? Also, no creamer for the coffee.

There was a lot of trash blowing around outside the front door of the hotel.

The people who work there are very nice.

Room tip: I don't think there are any good views
Date of stay: October 2022

Thank you for your review, I believe this review should be for Atlantic city it self, not the hotel, I disheartening that the area around the hotel would suffice a bad review, when its the hotel you are reviewing

Reviewed 7 September 2022 via mobile

The hotel was not too bad, clean. As expected for a courtyard. Tiny full size beds. Even had a slight view if the ocean. However. The parking situation was terrible. We paid $15 per day , automatically in our bill, but if you come back to the hotel after dark, the lot is full, and there's a very slim chance you're going to get a spot. We wanted to leave the car and walk to the restaurant, but walking back to the hotel after dark, is also a very risky thing to do in that neighborhood. We walked by a couple of guys, with a bunch of high end stolen walets in their possession, and at the end of the street toward the boardwalk is a gentleman's club, so don't walk by with you kids after dark.
I won't stay there again. If they pick the hotel up and place it in a better location, I would consider it. But since that's impossible, I'll pay extra to stay at one of the better places, on the boardwalk.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank sherdann
Reviewed 3 September 2022

The last time we stayed at this hotel was four years ago and the place was very average. Yesterday's stay was an abomination-everything that could go wrong did go wrong. Check in was decent but then the problems begin. We were assigned a room on the tenth floor. After waiting about ten minutes for the one working
of the three elevators to arrive we stunned to find that the button for the ten floor had been smashed out. We have to go to the eleventh floor and walk down with our luggage. The elevator problem only got worse the next day with perhaps forty people waiting in the lobby trying to get a lift up to their rooms. Once in the room we were amazed-pealing wallpaper/chipped furniture/unclean. the hall leading to the room was filthy also-trash and vomit stains. the pillows were "my pillow" rejects and impossible to get comfortable. the staff though were fairly pleasant and the starbucks was staffed with very nice people and the breakfast was well prepared and tasteful. many hotels used covid to upgrade their properties but this place downgraded . we spent the next night at the holiday inn absecon a few miles away and it was a total delight in every way. i hope this courtyard gets it act in shape -i liked it in the past.

Room tip: Holiday Inn Absecon
Date of stay: August 2022