Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
Free cancellation until 17/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$81
Free cancellation until 17/12/21
BestWestern.com
US$81
PricelineUS$95
Hotels.comUS$81
Lol.travelUS$99
All reviews room was clean casino hotels board walk bw boardwalk microwave convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2021

The pictures on the internet did not look anything like the Best Western where I stayed. The lobby was very small, there were outside rooms, which I was glad I did not have. The rooms were adequate. The bathroom was very small and the tub floor was peeling. The whole place needed major updates. My next visit will be at one of the casino hotels. This place was not worth the money.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Hotel Manager, Other at Best Western Atlantic City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2021

Hello Guest,

It is disappointing to note that your stay was not satisfactory. We regret the inconvenience due to many unfortunate reasons. Our team will check where we went wrong and will take corrective actions for maximum betterment.

We shall appreciate your kind understanding and request a rethinking to visit.

Reviewed 22 August 2021

If you're looking for a nice place this is not is. Saw bed bugs in the room and the staff shrugged it off and said they knew. We made them aware and he acted His name was Ali. The location of the hotel is the only good thing

Dear Guest,

thank you for contributing to this review. Despite my best efforts, our property left a negative impression. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future.

Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

This property is about 3 blocks west of the Boardwalk about midway between Bally’s and Resorts. There is a 7 Eleven across the street which has nice breakfast sandwiches. The breakfast buffet is closed and has been replaced with a bagged meal. Water, fruit, mini muffin granola bar so not too bad. Wifi was good. Beds comfortable. Microwave and refrigerator. Bathroom a bit on the small side but plenty of hot water. Parking is an issue - not enough spots and $15/night. Boardwalk resorts will be at least $50/night more so the choice is between cost and convenience.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kirby S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's nice to see that you had a nice amenities and convenient location. We regret if we let you down in any way. The review will be used as a basis for future decisions. You can be certain that you will have an awesome experience. I hope that you will focus on the good things and choose to stay again.

Reviewed 20 August 2021

Bathroom had mold. Internet information was not offered as stays at other Best Westerns were. Towels weren't clean. People across the hall were smoking marijuana. No breakfast was available, Air temp in room wasn't cold enough.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing the review. Hope you had a good stay overall. We apologize for letting you down in some way. Your comments will help us improve our service in the future. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2021

The major hotels were all booked for the night I wanted to stay in Atlantic City. I got on the internet and the best western was available and had a cheaper rate than the casino places I was trying to book into. The room was very very nice. Clean, non smoking and quiet surroundings. Not far from the boardwalk either. Best Wrstern is my go to from now on when I want to stay down Atlantic City.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Hotel Manager, Other at Best Western Atlantic City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

Hello Guest,

It is very much satisfying to see your positive comments about your stay.
Nice to note the appreciation for the amenities and staff hospitality.
We are privileged to have guests like you.
Please come back again and have another fantastic stay.