Lowest prices for your stay
US$118
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$118
Hurb
US$103
PricelineUS$118
TravelocityUS$118
Official Hotel SiteUS$118
3,482 results
All reviews rooftop bar twenties restaurant bally's casino ocean view self park valet parking the room was nice vue boardwalk ac arcade outlets concert gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2022

My first visit to Atlantic City and my wife and I enjoyed it thoroughly. The Claridge was a nice hotel with very nice staff which made our 5 night stay very enjoyable . Our room had everything you need

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 14 July 2022

The Do Not Disturb sign was on the door, but it did not stop a hotel employee from rudely coming into our room without knocking. She never said who she was or what she wanted. Obviously, we will not return to the Claridge.

Date of stay: July 2022
nicole Fitzgerald, Owner at The Claridge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2022

Dear DM,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience, we truly appreciate your feedback. I am sorry to hear that someone entered your room without knocking and would like to get more information about your stay so I can investigate this issue further. Please reach out when possible. I look forward to speaking with you.

Warm Regards,
Nicole Fitzgerald
Director of Housekeeping

Reviewed 14 July 2022

I go to Atlantic City several times a year. The problem is that the casinos sometimes charge outrageous prices for their rooms. As an alternative you can stay at the Claridge. It is located close to several of the largest casinos, and is reasonably priced (usually 40 to 60 percent less than a casino hotel.

The hotel has a restaurant and a rooftop bar. The staff is friendly and very professional. I was able to check in a few hours early without a problem.

So, if I have to go to AC for a concert or some other event and the price for a casino room is excessive, I will stay here.

Room tip: Try to get a room facing the ocean.

Dear Joe,

Thank you for choosing The Claridge Hotel for your recent visit to Atlantic City. I am so glad to hear that you had such a wonderful stay and truly hope to see you again sometime real soon.

Warm Regards, Nicole Fitzgerald Director of Housekeeping

Reviewed 1 July 2022 via mobile

Wow what a horrible stay. The internet was down and they had no way to check us in. People couldn’t get their cars out of the parking lot and no one could purchase anything from the vending machines!

Came to check in at 2 am. They had to guess which rooms were vacant. After given a supposedly empty room, I walked in on a Vietnamese family and quickly found out that they had guessed wrong.

Once settled, the whole hotel just feels old, not like the vintage vibe they were going for. The hotel smells like Smokey carpet that has been repeatedly shampooed. $25/night for self parking is insane. The hotel pool is a joke, there were clumps of hair floating in the water. You could maybe fit 30 people tops in the pool, not to mention that the skylight is covered in bird feces and smells like an old locker room.

One poor receptionist was trying her best to handle the problems but everyone else on staff just didn’t care. What a shame, this experience was overall pretty bad. Highly recommend that you consider staying elsewhere.

Room tip: Just go elsewhere. This place was a unfortunately a waste
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MaximusMarine89
carlos gutierrez, Other at The Claridge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2022

Dear Maximus,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our historic hotel, we appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am sorry to hear about your experience. Our internet provider had an outage in the area but the issue was quickly resolve. I have addressed with housekeeping and maintenance your concerns with the room cleanliness and the pool. We truly hope you will visit us again and give us the opportunity to provide you with the exceptional service you deserve.
Carlos Gutierrez
Front office manager

Reviewed 21 June 2022

It took over an hour to check in due to lack of staff. The entire building smelled like cigarettes. The hallways were dimly lit. The carpet was stained and there was rust in the bathroom. For $200+ a night I expect a lot more.

Date of stay: June 2022
2  Thank Dana L
nicole Fitzgerald, Owner at The Claridge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our historic hotel, we appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am sorry to hear that your room smelled of smoke, we have very sensitive smoke detectors installed to ensure this is kept at a minimum. I have addressed this issue, as well as the cleanliness issues with our housekeeping staff to ensure we are not turning rooms over to front desk that have this issue. We truly hope you will visit us again and give us the opportunity to provide you with the exceptional service you deserve. Warm Regards, Nicole Fitzgerald Director of Housekeeping