See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Not A bad spot for the price. You are right beside the Trop. casino, as A matter of fact you are closer to Carmines and the Palm restaurants than the North or South tower of the Tropicana. Rooms were lean but basic. Weekend rates are very reasonable.

Room Tip: Request that you have A parking spot.The off site paking is secure but 1/2block away N/C
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank martinmN977MM
Reviewed 8 July 2017

What you expect from the motel for the price is delivered.
Room was neat and clean,with basic facilities.
Even though they market the place saying you get free breakfast along with the room,by breakfast ,what they mean is a cup of coffee and hone bun.If you are looking for a cheap place to stay in Atlantic City,this is the place.It is close to boardwalk and Tropicana

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank XVoyagerX
Reviewed 25 April 2017

We stayed 4/21 and 4/22 a Friday and Saturday and paid 184 total plus tax. Thats very cheap for the location for even these motor inns. It is across the street from the Tropicana. The bed was clean and comfortable. The room was very dark and could use a good cleaning.(Built up dust on everything.) There were hairs in the shower that i cleaned up. It was what I was expecting. I thought the room was supposed to have a microwave, it did not but it doesnt say it does. It does have a small fridge that needs new gaskets and to be cleaned. No coffee pot or iron either. The door is old and the chain lock was broken. I saw no bugs or rodents thankfully. The walls are very thin.We needed to use the heat, it kinda worked. It got really hot and the controls were not accurate. If I would come in the summer I would bring a fan because the unit was really old. It was a rainy weekend so not a lot of foot traffic outside. Both nights there was a fight. I would guess on warmer nights it is a lot more noise and people walking around.
Parking was free but was super tight and you have to leave your keys with the office. Spaces are in a box like configuration. You will be parked in unless you are in the back. It was not an issue for us, but if you want your car early cars will need to be moved before you can get yours out.
Almost forgot the room did smell very strong of air freshener, I guess it could have smelled of other foul odors. I would stay here again. We dont spend much time in the room. Its an ok place to sleep and shower. We didnt deal with the staff much but they were pleasant when we did. To some it up this is not a 5 star motel, some would give it a 1 star. Its an older place in a run down city. It would not surprise me if some locals live there from time to time. If you want some place to sleep with clean sheets this is fine. If you plan to spend a lot of time in the room I dont recommend. I would not recommend for a family with young children.

Room Tip: end rooms are the best bet, only one neighbor (walls paper thin)
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank jetteye
Reviewed 23 March 2017

This hotel probably has the worst staff I have ever dealt with - so rude, so unprofessional. The guy even hung up on me when I called him about my refund for the stay. No idea how this refund is going to go, considering they've claimed it's been processed but nothing has shown up so far... funny how they have no qualms about charging my credit card ASAP, but refunds/reversals/transaction cancellations go through at a snail's pace. Don't stay here, spend the money on somewhere with even halfway decent customer service.

Room Tip: rude staff
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank boopboopboop
Reviewed 24 October 2016

We rent this place last minute, Is clean price was very good for Saturday . They offer continental breakfast. If you looking for something last minute this place is OK . Not bad for last minute they offer free parking too.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family