“Should be on Dinner's Drive Inns & Dives. A MUST when in AC”

Bill's Gyro Souvalki
Ranked #64 of 407 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 25 August 2011

The Gyro is the best I have ever had. This place is great & Bill himself is glad to see you. Check out the $ bills on the walls. Open 24/7

5  Thank jimloves2travel

Reviewed 2 August 2011

We enjoyed gyros for lunch and dinner. The place is small but there are tables. Service is very quick.

2  Thank Boris F
Reviewed 25 July 2011

Went to Bill's for breakfast and ended up eating a Gyro. Some of the reviews complained that the food was served on paper plates. But the way I see it, it seemed to fit with the type of place it is. It was literally covered with dollar bills. The walls, the ceiling, the counter and even the furntiture. BF had a greek omelette which he said was good but my gyro was great. Even at 7 AM. It was full of meat. I had been craving a good gyro for some time and Bill's definately fulfilled that craving.

It's a great place if you are looking for no frills type of place which has good food. And you cannot beat the prices!

5  Thank nanlee6
Reviewed 19 July 2011

Stumbled into Bill's on a late night home on the boardwalk, what a great decision it turned out to be. My friend and I both got the gyro platter for $10.99, came out super fast and was delicious. Gyro meat was plentiful and the platter meant we got greek salad and fries as well. Place is definitely a dive but has a great atmosphere to it, especially with all those dollar bills on the walls! Staff was also very friendly, especially considering we were there at 3 am. Was initially surprised to find this place was so highly rated, but when I thought about how good our food was I realized it actually wasn't surprising at all. Highly recommended, especially for late night fare.

5  Thank tjmoney44
Reviewed 31 May 2011

We have been going here for years and always stop here for a gyro. I will always remember this place because this is where I had my first Yuengling beer.Years ago, dollar bills were taped everywhere inside and outside of the building. Fire codes made them take some down. We've seen the blonde haired waitress, (I beleive the owners daughter), sorry I forgot your name, not take gruff from unruly customers. We've talked to her and told her that we respected her, for not taking any BS. The gyro is always over stuffed and prepared the same way everytime we've been there.The last visit I tried the gyro just with meat, feta, and had them put an over easy egg on top. Turned out to be an exellent breakfast sandwich. My mouth is watering just from writing this review.

6  Thank mawdooms