17 people are viewing this hotel
US$130
US$130
Free cancellation until 03/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
US$112
Borgata HotelUS$152
Hotels.comUS$130
PricelineUS$130
6,610 results
All reviews fiore suite water club bobby flay classic room comedy club outdoor pool poker room slot machines get away mid week table games valet parking metropolitan casino vegas boardwalk gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2021

After our last experience at the Borgata, we decided to try a different hotel. The Hard Rock was a far better choice! To those who were left on hold for hours at the Borgata will appreciate the fact that the Hard Rock Casino actually answers their phones without a wait! They have restaurants that are opened late and many more choices of where to eat. The rooms are spacious and clean and there is no "resort fee" whatever that is that the Borgata charges. Only a $5.00 charge for a comp room and use of the amenities. We will be staying at the Hard Rock instead of the Borgata from now on.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank Njleco
MGM Resorts Guest Experience, Owner at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

Dear Njleco,

Thank you for sharing your valued feedback. Please afford us the chance to apologize for the shortfalls that hampered your experience. We are saddened to learn about your disappointments with our restaurant hours. Please note, we do offer late night options such as Bread & Butter, The Marketplace Eatery, N.OW., and Borgata Baking Company.

Our $15 daily fee, plus applicable taxes, is charged to each occupied guestroom. This resort fee allows guests a seamless basic WiFi connection throughout property as well as complimentary access to Pump Room for Borgata guests. It is always our intention to provide our guests with the most enjoyable stay. Should your travels bring you back to our exciting city, we hope to have the chance to restore your faith in our property.

Kind regards,

Alejandra

Reviewed 2 October 2021

checked in by mobile app. A room was then assigned to me and I printed the room keys. But when I walked into the room, the bed was used, dirty towels on bathroom floor, apparently room was not made. I had to call housekeeping to get it cleaned. This happened twice within the past three stays. Had a hard time getting compensated for this inconvenience at the front desk, so the second time it happened I didn’t even bother. Hopefully they can improve their management of clean vs. dirty rooms and assign the correct room to guests checking in in the future.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank VerifiedReviewer2000
MGM Resorts Guest Experience, Owner at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2021

Dear VerifiedReviewer2000,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with Borgata. We are saddened to learn about the condition of your room during your recent stay and we sincerely apologize for your room not reflecting our high standards for room cleanliness. Rest assured that we have notated your feedback and we will be forwarding them to the appropriate teams for review. We appreciate the chance to host your visit and look forward to improving your impressions of our resort in the future.

Warm Regards,

Matthew

Reviewed 22 September 2021

Stayed at Borgata on 9/15 until 9/18…..hadn’t been there since April of 2019, but they still comped me 3 nights stay and a gold card that took care of valet parking as well as some other perks. Have been Caesars Diamond for many years because I live only 2 hours from Harrahs Cherokee. That casino has kind of deserted me as far as mailed comps ….Borgata is a great place to visit and I love the B Bar….excellent drinks and decent video poker. Hope to be back in the near future…..might take advantage of the free flight offers. Ate breakfast at the Metropolitan….great omelet! Had dinner at Angelines and it was outstanding for the food as well as the service. Didn’t do so well in the casino, but everything else compensated for my bad luck!

2  Thank hillt0pper
Reviewed 20 September 2021

I am a Gold Member and a frequent visitor to the Borgata, I have always loved the Borgata and feel it is better than the other casino hotels in AC. However I feel I need to say this to give visitors a better perspective. If you are paying full rates for the hotel I feel you will be disappointed with the rooms. The rooms are getting dated and needs an update. They have done the Suites and those look fresh . But the regular rooms need a change of the chair upholstery, furniture and such. The beds are also getting a little creaky.
However, although this makes it sound terrible, it really is not. The hotel is clean, it has good security - I always feel safe even when I go alone, the restaurants are very good and people are generally courteous ( there are always exceptions but that is true of any place). The pools are clean and very nice, especially the Waterclub pools which are adults only. The spas and gym are excellent.
The gaming is also great - lots of newer slots and the tables are buzzing. I love the Borgata but it definitely needs an update.

Room tip: Avoid rooms close to the elevators. People come back from the casino late night.
1  Thank Lovegoodthings
Reviewed 18 September 2021

Let me start off positive. Love hand wash cleaning stations and the fact that they are cleaning continuously.

Cons:
1- even though a person is vaccinated, guest should wear mask when entering elevators. You can be vaccinated and still contract COVID.

2- very poor communication. When questions were asked by front desk about restaurants and certain places being open in the hotel, the information provided was not correct. I even heard a customer complain about the beer garden pool not being open even after she confirmed with Borgata.

3- false advertising on borgata website. Borgata needs to update what’s actually open to guest and update restaurants.

Suggestion: television’s need to be updated to smart TVs

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank aliciawD3329OZ
MGM Resorts Guest Experience, Owner at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2021

Dear AliciawD3329OZ,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with Borgata. We are delighted that that you found our Health and Safety standards to your satisfaction during your recent visit. We value your very insightful feedback and we want to assure you that we will be sharing your comments with the appropriate teams for review.

Warm Regards,