“buffet”

Caesars Atlantic City Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Bright and dazzling casino measures 124,720 square feet, making it one of the largest gaming areas in Atlantic City.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

the buffet is the best in AC always fresh and delicious the selection is great and the deserts especially the soft serve ice cream and yogurt is the best

1  Thank teapotcheryl
Write a ReviewReviews (1,950)
All reviews
in 133 reviews
"caesar"
in 40 reviews

Reviewed 19 April 2018

I did not stay at Caesars but my bus left me off there. The area was clean and the employees were friendly. There was a great selection of slot machines.
The location was very close to the outlets so it was nice to shop and then go to gamble.
I had a good time visiting the shops at the Pier (is it still called the Pier?).

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Horrible casino experience. How do u have a full roulette table and then close it down at 1 a.m. Also for Caesars to have a roulette screen not working and not fix it immediately is pathetic. Charged $10 to check in early and charged for parking even though I'm staying at the hotel. Nickel and dimed me the whole time even while I was gambling. If u are going to atlantic city I would look at bogata hotel as it was bigger and nicer. Cesear is run down and have falling behind the times. VERY DISAPPOINTED with my experience.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

We did not stay at this facility but did try to play slots there. I had not visited in a while
So my expectations may have been high. Some of my favorite older machines ie: Red Barron etc
Had buttons that would not work and did not appear to be receiving maintenance still..
A couple of the newer machines had messed up screens you could hardly see.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Fair and Open minded Review. A friend and I spent a couple days here Easter Weekend. First, I am not the type of person that expects to walk into a Casino and win, after all that is how Casino's make their money. However, Caesars pay back seems to be extremely low and i base this on other casinos i play at. I may lose at other casinos but its a give and take and i can play for 4 hours.

Caesars wasn't giving any nibbles off their machines and based on the locals all i heard was some days its good other days its bad, I assumed they were speaking about general machines, however one person corrected me and stated - We are talking about the whole Casino - not just a machine.

It was a bucket list trip for me that i am glad i took and happy not to return. I also noticed that most if not all machines in Caesars are progressive machines so put some thought into that as well.

As for the casino itself - Extremely HOT - little to no air-flow. You can drink free if your playing a machine but dont walk to the bar cause it will cost you $$?? I dont see the logic in that at all. Waitresses, some are nice, allot were not not talkative and rarely smiled. Tables are always packed hence why their machines are so tight.

Anyway - if its on your bucket list go for it, don't fall into the gamble trap with a machine - it will do you no good.