Lowest prices for your stay
US$64
Free cancellation until 24/09/21
US$63
Free cancellation until 24/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$62
RodewayUS$64
PricelineUS$63
getaroom.comUS$68
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

They canceled my reservation horrible the rooms are disgusting. Don’t come here at all please save your money. The pictures are nothing like the rooms at all small dirty beds. Everything is dirty, the beds are uncomfortable you can get a cleaner and better service at another hotel. DONT COME HERE AT ALL PLEASE!!!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2020

Hello Scarlet,

I am sorry to learn about all the inconvenience you had to endure.
Our sincere apologies.
We care about your experience and I realize no words can change your feelings of disappointment or the inconveniences you experienced. We have taken serious note of your observations.All these points will be investigated to take appropriate actions.
You will have a nice stay next time.Request your understanding.

Reviewed 20 August 2020

We got to this hotel and just from the parking lot I knew something was not right. We booked double rooms, the receptionist( Male) tell us is on the 3rd floor no working elevator. As we walk to the room it smelled like pee and there was water all over the hallway. We got to the room which smelled like cigarette, and on top of that they didn't give us a double room. The place smelled like a dumpster and I told the receptionist this is not what we paid for, give us our "FULL" refund we'll be in our way. Three other people came to complain about towels, cleaning, and a lady with little boy came to say her TV was broken. This place is a total nightmare, PLEASE, PLEASE BE ADVISE, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS PLACE,, IT IS GROSS!

Date of stay: August 2020
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2020

Dear Cielos,

This is not at all a regular feature of our hotel and something has gone wrong.
We regret the inconveniences but will investigate and based on that will take all possible steps to prevent such an experience to any guest.Guest reviews are serious for us and thank you for your understanding.

Reviewed 29 July 2020 via mobile

Rooms look nothing like the pictures. They are sketchy and dirty feeling. Our lock RIPPED RIGHT OUT of the drywall when we tried to open the door. NEW “CLEAN” towels had stains on them. Walls paper thin. Smells like smoke even though we had a NON smoking room. !!!!!!!!!!!LITERALLY some kind of satanic looking symbol above the door. We’re here for 2 more nights and I am low key scared.
Right by the beach but not worth it

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank for the stay and the comments.
It is pretty serious and we never condone such things,
The matter will be investigated and strictly acted upon.
Anyway,our apologies for all the inconveniences. This is a rare occurrence,
Request your understanding and continued patronage.

Reviewed 23 July 2020 via mobile

Left my watch here for two hours after checking out. Contacted them because my gps tracker is on and shows location of hotel.

Hotel staff / cleaner have horrible customer service and obviously found the watch and don't want to say nothing.

This place is a complete ghetto and disgusting and super dirty. The rooms smell like piss. There are many other motels across street .

Do not book here! I warn you

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2020

Dear Guest,

Your feedback shows that there was a complete breakdown with the stay which is really worrisome. This is not at all a regular feature of our hotel and something has gone wrong. We regret the inconveniences but will investigate and based on that will take all possible steps to prevent such an experience to any guest.
Guest reviews are serious for us and thank you for your understanding.

Reviewed 6 July 2020

I stayed here for only one night and I was ready to checkout before the designated 11:00AM check-out time. I specifically asked for a non-smoking room because a couple of my friends and I have asthma. The room smelled of smoke terribly and I woke up the next day wheezing due to this. There was sand in the bed/bedding, I had to use my own comforter to sleep on top of the bedding they provided which had multiple stains. There was sand in the carpet. The shower had scum and mildew in it. There were only 2 shower towels provided for 4 adults, which also smelled like smoke and felt like sandpaper. There were very loud people outside all night. When checking in and checking out, very few people in the lobby were wearing masks and the front desk person wasn't enforcing them to wear a mask. My friend had her car parked in when we went to leave the next day and the front desk wasn't able to tell us who to contact to get this car moved. I overheard other guests complaining of bed bugs and broken glass outside of their room when I went to check out. I also witnessed the person who was cleaning the rooms, throw the used bedding over the railing from the top floor onto the dirty pavement in the parking lot.

Room tip: Don't book a room here, go elsewhere. Cheap rates here but still not worth the cost.
Date of stay: July 2020
Dhruvesh Patel, Owner at Rodeway Inn Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2020

Hello Searah,

It is disappointing to note that your stay was not satisfactory. We regret the inconvenience due to many unfortunate reasons. Our team will check where we went wrong and will take corrective actions for maximum betterment.

We shall appreciate your kind understanding and request a rethinking to visit.