All reviewshot breakfastroom was cleanwaffle makereggs and sausagethe breakfast areabreakfast includedtropicana casinopacific avedefinitely stay here againbeach boardwalkflat screenking bedsmoking roomcerealconcert
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

They charged us way more than what we had booked and staff was super rude. The room was discusting, things were sticky and gross. We left a deposit in cash but we were still charged on our credit card without authorization, a d we ended up paying more from what we had booked.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Felipe C
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Pros: + Location is good. I had free good parking place during all accommodation time. Clean shower and bathroom.
Cons: Breakfast is not suitable for vegan. Heating system is loud. 214 room is close to laundry room. Laundry room equipment is really noisy during a night. Internet connection is bad. I suggest ubiquiti unifi technology. If you need Internet for communication the hostel is not recommended.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Vadim Z
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel room was fairly clean, towel racks that weren't secure, transition pieces for flooring not secured, non-working thermostat. Daily cleaning leaves a lot to be desired, not vacuuming. Puke in the hallways leading to parking.
They aren't interested in cleaning the outside area as trash seen on Saturday was still there Wednesday. Breakfastt was decent but mainly microwaved food along with yogurt, cereal, breads. Biggest problem with the hotel is their location. Very close to the boardwalk, but at every corner you can see what appear to be various drug dealers. Cars pull up, person walks up, hands exchange something and they pull away, or people walk up and do the same thing. Surprising with all the cameras mounted. Recommend staying further north, at least 10 blocks further. Even then that might not be very safe.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank romejaohio
Reviewed 27 April 2018

I had 3 different charges that I called and asked why when I had only authorized 1 , the response they gave me was THINGS HAPPEN TO YOU CAUSE YOU'RE A STUP** A** and hang up on me, did you just robbed and confirmed it with me ??? this is the worse motel ever, the front desk attendants are rude , my husband and I walked in twice 2 mornings in a row and said good morning and they didnt bother to be polite and say it back. This is the worst experience ever I dont recommend staying here. I would love to say many more things about the front desk but my parents thought me that if i dont have anything nice to say it at all. I will be going back just to see their faces cause i dont mind driving 4 hours to NEW JERSEY.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank 220abrc
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

My friends and I went to Atlantic City for a girls trip. We booked early for the trip and got the room for $90 a night. Such a deal! We stayed at from Thursday to Saturday. The lobby area was clean and the guest service attendants were pleasant. We were given a parking pass and was able to pay in cash for the parking. The lobby area had coffee and tea. We were given a WiFi password for our stay however it didn’t work. They also gave us tickets for the breakfast each morning. Which you must bring with you and give them to the attendant. Also you must enter through the lobby to the cafe area for breakfast not the side door. Our room was on the second floor, no elevator at all. So if you need first floor accommodations I would suggest calling or emailing them to make sure they have it available. They did ask us if we wanted a specific floor. Our room was comfortable and clean (2 double beds). There was some hair in the shower but the rest was clean. The continental breakfast was a standard one. The coffee was good and they had a waffle maker. Our check out was simple and easy.

The best part was the location of the hotel. We were within 2 blocks easily walked to the Tropicana Casino which has all the amenities. During the day we walked down to Caesars and Bally’s, it’s a healthy walk! It’s also a $10 taxi ride to Caesars or Bally’s. The convenience store across the street has plenty of snacks and drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic) it’s packed with selections!

Overall, good deal for the price !

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends