Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$81
PricelineUS$53
Hotels.comUS$81
Agoda.comUS$53
eDreamsUS$53
TravelocityUS$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

This was the worst motel I've ever stayed at. It was dirty the bathroom was disgusting. The front desk clerk was very rude and nasty. I would never return here or recommend this motel to anyone. This place needs to be closed down

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank troy d
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Under no circumstances should you book this hotel. It is an absolute sewer and should be condemned. We needed a place to simply put some things down and provide extra space for a shower as we had a room on the boardwalk but were 3 people. After waiting 40 minutes for the "manager" to show up and let us into the room,I have seen literal dumps that are more appealing than the quality of this room. Immediately tried to cancel and of course were told not possible. No matter how low your expectation or how little you plan to be in the room- do not book this place.

Room tip: Avoid like the plague
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank Kyle v
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I want to start off by saying that the motel seems to be owned by a very nice family who was courteous during check in. But here we go.The room is Filthy. I mean mold on ceiling slime on wall dirty. VERY large roaches roaming room.The smell when I entered nearly brought tears to my eyes. Unwashed towel and washcloth. No casino even remotely close so that's an out and out lie. But that's NOT the worst part. First when I asked for bug spray the clerk said no?! I can enquire about it with her husband when he returns later that evening! But saving the best for last: At about 930pm that evening I went to the store (to buy roach spray), but when I came back my key card did not work. I went to the office to get this taken cared of, but no one was there and no one returned. So finally at 11:38 I called TripAdvisor to explain the situation and they spent 20 minutes calling Sunset but could not get a response either. So thankfully they put me up in another hotel. Unfortunately it was a $16 cab ride to the new hotel, $16 to go back to Sunset to collect my things the next morning and then ANOTHER $16 to go back to the new hotel (Which TripAdvisor refused to give me ANY compensation toward, so shame on you TripAdvisor.) Do I need to say more?

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
6  Thank DennisM3934
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

The worst place I have ever stayed at. No towels, no phone, cold shower, windows would not lock, stained sheets, blood stained carpet, and got double charged. Not to mention the creepy hole in the ceiling in the closet that could fit a person through. Would be better off sleeping on the beach or in your car.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
7  Thank kyletoasted
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We booked a room at this motel for $70 on Expedia. It was significantly cheaper than any casino, but honestly it was overpriced considering the (lack of) quality.
Unpleasant check-in experience. They charged an extra $10 to park - even though the lot was otherwise empty and there was no alternative parking.
We were greeted by a mattress and bloody towels outside the door of the neighboring room (see pic below).
Our bathroom was poorly cleaned, the bath towels were a joke, and the quality of the bedding was very low. No fitted sheet on the mattress, blanket was gross.
On the upside, the AC worked, the TV was functional, and there was hot water.
One last thing - you can't walk to the Borgata from this place. It's separated by highway, and there is no safe footpath. You will have to take a cab to and from, especially because the area around this motel is sketchy.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
9  Thank Abby M