4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$284
TravelocityUS$284
Vio.comUS$284
PricelineUS$284
EtripUS$284
Trip.comUS$284
1,102 results
All reviews shuttle bus indoor pool inlet ocean borgata gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2022

I usually visit Atlantic City twice a year from Rhode Island and will typically stay at Flagship for a part of one of the visits. This year I stayed a night in September, and used Comps for Ocean and Caesars for other evenings in AC.

This was one of my best experiences at Flagship, likely as it was a bit slower with summer ending, and I had no significant issues.

I arrived around 8pm or so to check in and there was no line, staff was somewhat friendly, although they just assumed I'd need a parking pass and charged without confirming. I had no issues waiting for elevator throughout my stay and feel staying at Flagship off season is ideal.

The only problem I recall was not having any shampoo or conditioner in the room. That was odd.

I had a 2 double studio room and it was clean, comfortable, and in good condition. Water pressure was fine and everything worked properly. LOVE Balcony rooms and enjoyed my view of inlet and Harrah's in distance. I had room 1907 so was a bit more than 1/2 way up the tower. Parking garage had some spots open and was clean.

I had a great stay and will continue to return to Flagship when in Atlantic City to enjoy the lovely balcony, comfortable rooms, and quiet area. I recommend staying and it is nice there is a kitchenette area too! I just hope they keep working on attention to details!

Date of stay: September 2022
1  Thank MikeMir87
Reviewed 28 August 2022 via mobile

Not a pleasant experience for the following pointers:
1) reception charge parking fee without asking whether we drive and have a car to par, when we noticed and highlighted the parking charges, they removed it but still appeared on our credit card bill, we are still appealing to Amex now
2) no one inform or tell us there is shuttle bus services till we happen to see the bus ourselves. Thought it should be the norm for receptionist to inform and give us the shuttle bus schedule upon checking in
3) shuttle bus didn’t run according to the schedule, we waited for 1.5 hours at “The Walk” Tanger Outlet and finally took a taxi for $13 to go back to hotel
4) hotel want us to call to book housekeeping service 24 hours beforehand, but nobody answer most of the time we called. When call was transferred to concierge and we left our request, they still won’t get it done. Eventually, we took a max of 4 days to get them to do housekeeping on our room
5) I would say the hotel is old and at a lease convenient location amongst all hotel accommodation along the Boardwalk, that’s probably why they provide shuttle bus service (ONLY for Friday Saturday and Sunday). Taxi in and out would cost $13 per trip
6) lastly, the pillows are not comfortable and doesn’t give me to feeling it’s clean enough

In Summary, besides that it’s not a new or recently refurbished hotel, it is the reception and concierge service that made the entire experience unpleasant.

Room tip: Located far from The Central of Boardwalk unless don’t mind walking 30 mins to and fro to the action or spent $13 per trip in and out
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank CK K
Reviewed 26 August 2022

I checked in on a Friday afternoon. The check-in went well, I entered a suit that was a little dated, the carpet smelled the TV were small for today's standards. On the fourth night the light in the shower started leaking water from the room above. Maintenance came up but did nothing because the water stopped. However, it started the next morning with more water. we were m oved to a newly renovated room with the same view. All was well until my wife took a shower and the water backed about 3 ". A nice young man came up and solved the problem after I had to go to the front desk because the room phone did not work. When I call on my cell, I then got no answer. The young lady at the desk was alone and had a few people on the line. so, i understood why she did not answer. All was well after that but then I saw a big wad of hair in the living room. see attached

Room tip: the corner rooms
1  Thank haldonec
Reviewed 24 August 2022 via mobile

Our Family stayed at the Flagship in Atlantic City this past week. Our first experience with the Flagship Hotel. We were pleasantly surprised. The staff at the Hotel were very helpful and always had a smile on their faces. Our rooms were large, well stocked kitchen and bathroom, beautiful views from our balcony and very clean. The hotel offered many amenities...restaurants, indoor pool, outdoor jacuzzi to name a few. I personally would have liked an outdoor pool but wasn't really that important as we did go to several different beaches very close to the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel for your next stay in Atlantic City.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank FamilyTravel822
Reviewed 2 August 2022

We stay at this resort once a year and we love it. We just wish they would tweak the obvious.
Location- the best location in all on Atlantic City. At the end of the Broadwalk; quite, convenient, bikes for rent, free parking, ocean breeze, all balconies, walking distance to Dino park, walk out the front door and there’s the broad walk turn right and you are 3 blocks from the beach, plus the best bagel place in AC, liquor store and of cause…the casinos.
Staff- everyone is friendly, helpful and professional. In fact, even the timeshare folks are great.
Rooms- the new renovations make these rooms, some of the nicest in AC (for the price)
Amenities- the pool and jacuzzi area is used but it is clean and roomy; laundry available; and a bar in the lobby.
Needs tweaking
1. At 8:00 am- don’t look for breakfast in this resort. The restaurant is closed, the cafe is closed and the convenient store is closed. Closest breakfast is 3 blocks, toward the broad-walk, and it is probably the best bagel sandwich you can have.
2. When the restaurant is open- the food is great…when it finally arrives. Both days we visited at 3 pm. 2 tables in restaurant; Seated in about 5 minutes; never waited on, after 10 minutes we got up and placed our order; one server, an absent host, no bar tender; food took 20 minutes (but was delicious); standing at the register it took 10 minutes to get our check and there were 9 tables now seated…all waiting.
3. Internet- OMG…with 36 stamps in our passport in 2018, we travel. You can’t even call this internet. In fact, I paid for Premium ($14.00 per day) and it still didn’t work. For a beautiful resort, this is a shame.
4. Security- while a guard greets you at the door…anyone can walk in, walk up to the elevator, and go straight up. This was concerning because all cities have run down areas and the boardwalk is only blocks from one.

Other then those small inconveniences, this is a great place to stay in AC…and being a long time resident of Las Vegas, we know something about Casinos/hotels/resorts and gambling.

Room tip: Either spring for the corner rooms or buy one of their Vacation packages
4  Thank A Joe I