4 people are viewing this hotel
Vio.comUS$96
PricelineUS$113
EtripUS$96
1,102 results
All reviews shuttle bus indoor pool inlet ocean borgata gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2022 via mobile

Our Family stayed at the Flagship in Atlantic City this past week. Our first experience with the Flagship Hotel. We were pleasantly surprised. The staff at the Hotel were very helpful and always had a smile on their faces. Our rooms were large, well stocked kitchen and bathroom, beautiful views from our balcony and very clean. The hotel offered many amenities...restaurants, indoor pool, outdoor jacuzzi to name a few. I personally would have liked an outdoor pool but wasn't really that important as we did go to several different beaches very close to the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel for your next stay in Atlantic City.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank FamilyTravel822
Reviewed 2 August 2022

We stay at this resort once a year and we love it. We just wish they would tweak the obvious.
Location- the best location in all on Atlantic City. At the end of the Broadwalk; quite, convenient, bikes for rent, free parking, ocean breeze, all balconies, walking distance to Dino park, walk out the front door and there’s the broad walk turn right and you are 3 blocks from the beach, plus the best bagel place in AC, liquor store and of cause…the casinos.
Staff- everyone is friendly, helpful and professional. In fact, even the timeshare folks are great.
Rooms- the new renovations make these rooms, some of the nicest in AC (for the price)
Amenities- the pool and jacuzzi area is used but it is clean and roomy; laundry available; and a bar in the lobby.
Needs tweaking
1. At 8:00 am- don’t look for breakfast in this resort. The restaurant is closed, the cafe is closed and the convenient store is closed. Closest breakfast is 3 blocks, toward the broad-walk, and it is probably the best bagel sandwich you can have.
2. When the restaurant is open- the food is great…when it finally arrives. Both days we visited at 3 pm. 2 tables in restaurant; Seated in about 5 minutes; never waited on, after 10 minutes we got up and placed our order; one server, an absent host, no bar tender; food took 20 minutes (but was delicious); standing at the register it took 10 minutes to get our check and there were 9 tables now seated…all waiting.
3. Internet- OMG…with 36 stamps in our passport in 2018, we travel. You can’t even call this internet. In fact, I paid for Premium ($14.00 per day) and it still didn’t work. For a beautiful resort, this is a shame.
4. Security- while a guard greets you at the door…anyone can walk in, walk up to the elevator, and go straight up. This was concerning because all cities have run down areas and the boardwalk is only blocks from one.

Other then those small inconveniences, this is a great place to stay in AC…and being a long time resident of Las Vegas, we know something about Casinos/hotels/resorts and gambling.

Room tip: Either spring for the corner rooms or buy one of their Vacation packages
Date of stay: August 2022
4  Thank A Joe I
Reviewed 25 July 2022

I called the mortgage department to get a copy of my bill for payment and the CSR gave the wrong information to the director, who in turn refuse to forward me my bill and said I needed to just give him my payment information. I hung up and called back to speak with someone else and was reconnected to him , whom I didn't know was the director the first time, who proceeded to call me names "black bitch", talk about my credit, yelling at me and calling my phone back several times cursing at me. Please do not purchase timeshare here, the customer service is horrible !!!!!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Jmcbride123
Reviewed 25 July 2022 via mobile

The reception is not friendly . Asked about the near by super market store they told us to search by ourself . Shuttle bus forgot to pick up at the designated point , what they told us is ‘sorry , I forgot “ . While waited for more than one hour , we tried calling the hotel , but phone call never get answered.

Room tip: Improve the front desk service staff attitude! Shuttle bus service need to follow the pick up point as per the list .
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lee Sian N
Reviewed 24 July 2022

My sister and I just got home from a great week at the Flagship and Atlantic City! We were on the beach everyday and had great weather. We also had good uber drivers!!
We are looking forward to our next trip there!! Our room was very nice with an incredible view!!

1  Thank SharonPonn