4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$79
Hotels.comUS$79
PricelineUS$79
TravelocityUS$79
Orbitz.comUS$79
Trip.comUS$93
1,085 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2021

Forget this place!! The glass on the sliding glass doors has so many fingerprints from months ago, and never cleaned along with all the appliances, all fingerprints, so never cleaned. Bathroom has such a dim light, it needs to be much brighter. People pitch stuff off the balconies, chix bones, drink cans, etc, and so the levels below are littered with trash. The lobby and timeshare presentation floor is nice, but that is about it. The friendliest Flagship Resort Employee is Freddie Lopez! Very nice, very friendly and very informative. He should be running the resort and it would be clean!

Reviewed 26 August 2021 via mobile

Look I am the first person to be very very trusting of a deal too good to be true !!!! The place is fine dated yes but clean and very nice staff some nervous and Inexperienced but nice… any question we had was addressed and I had plenty ! We felt with Ron I loved him what a character in a good way.No pressure made us feel comfortable and answered and explained everything to us fully fees and guidelines were all on the table. We did a two year trial which was very low on cost and no strings attached. Look nothing is free and they are all there to make money and sell their resort and program !!! Give these people a break ! Do I think they are scammers and crooks ? Absolutely not ! For the price of tge 2 years if we take a few vacations somewhere to us it was worth the time spent talking to Ron and getting excited about some upcoming trips we would like to take ! Also I used the 50.00 gift card and that was fine ! So I’m sure everything else will be too ! I will send another review after travels ! Thank you for reading this hope it helps and ask for Ron ! I liked this guy….

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2021

Stayed for a week. The location is good -by the beach, at the quiet end of the boardwalk. Has a restaurant on site. Stayed on the 25th floor so the free internet was not funtioning most of the time and when it did, it was so slow, so I stopped trying to use it after a couple of days.

Reviewed 24 August 2021

I need to speak my piece about this timeshare at FantaSea Resort! These people are wolves! They have NO compassion for their owners. With their smooth tongues and charming ways, we were dragged off the boardwalk to attend a 45 minute seminar that turned into a grueling 6 hours! Everytime we tried to leave they would offer free or discounted coupons and promised it would be over soon.
Starting from the first time we vacationed there, we experienced the worst hospitality EVER! We were assigned a room, given one set of towels for the week, the room (which was run down) was not tended to the entire week! Sheets were never changed. The floor was never vacuumed. We had to collect our own trash and set it outside the door. Does this sound like a vacation you would want?! I paid huge money for what they said would be a big dream! A once in a lifetime opportunity! A once in a lifetime opportunity for what? To be ripped off?! NEVER AGAIN!!! I am absolutely disgusted with these people and this rundown place for taking advantage of people who are looking for a little piece of heaven. Only to be deceived and taken for everything they've got. Including their happiness! They need to be exposed for their dishonesty!
Lastly, I want you all to know that this timeshare automatically gets passed down to my children when we're gone! Not one of them wants it after they've seen what we've gone through! I absolutely dread the day when we pass and they are dealt the mistake we made and the nightmare that goes with it! My deepest apologies to my children!!
How dare you FantaSea Resort! I don't know how you sleep or live with your selfish greed and what you put people through with your lies!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank 245rebac
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

The Flagship Resort is off the main boardwalk but doe sit on the inlet to the Gardners Boat Basin. It is a timeshare with most rooms having been renovated and most have balconies. There is on-site parking at a narrow garage. The rooms are appointed well. Queen beds, a TV, with a bathroom that connects to the living room area. The living room has a sofa bed, TV, dining room table and galley kitchen. Very comfortable for 2-4 people. It's a high rise with 30 floors. The elevators seem to run slow. Didn't use the pool. Would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2021