Lowest prices for your stay
US$212
TravelocityUS$212
Vio.comUS$193
Orbitz.comUS$212
1,719 results
All reviews chart house michael patricks rush lounge pool area casino floor friday night slot machines valet parking gn grotto vic boardwalk lilies borgata jitney couch players
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2022

Rooms were great. Pool was the best with a dj and a view to die for. We could not win at the casino. It’s not on the boardwalk. Many of the restaurants were not open during the week. But they had a pizza stand that had excellent pizza. We would stay there again

Date of stay: September 2022
Alicia Brown, Owner at Golden Nugget, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2022

We appreciate your kind words and look forward to your next visit with us! -GN

Reviewed 17 September 2022

Well, if you are cycling in Atlantic City, you’ll notice that Atlantic City now has this wide painted bike path on North Maryland Avenue that brings you almost directly to the Golden Nugget Casino from the boardwalk. Take the “S New Jersey Ave” exit from the boardwalk (just a bit past the Showboat – East on the boardwalk. Stay on New Jersey Ave and go left on Wabash Ave. Then, Maryland Ave is only 3 blocks away, go right. There is a nice bike path that will bring you very close to the Golden Nugget.

The strange thing is that (according to the bell boy that we spoke with and I know that this may not represent the Casino’s policy) told us that we cannot leave our bicycles anywhere on the property to go in the casino. All bicycles will physically be removed.

So, we ended up spending our money in different casinos.
I find it strange that the City would invest in this nice bike path which seems to be a great way of inviting cyclists to the Golden Nugget but cyclists are just not welcome there.

Room tip: If you're cycling there, turn around..., you are not welcome.
Date of stay: September 2022

Hi Pierre and thank you for your feedback. There are bike racks located at G-Dock at the Marina for guests to utilize. Any other bikes left at any other location will be cut, if tied, and removed. We apologize for any inconvenience. -GN

Reviewed 16 September 2022

A real plus was that the staff we encountered was upbeat, attentive and friendly. Free parking was another plus. The hotel itself has some problems. There is a nostalgic type of dinginess that you will either appreciate or dislike. This includes the musty tobacco odor. The room itself was serviceable and a good size. However, the bathroom door would not close. There was some hair in the toilet. There were enough smudges on the mirrors to make me wonder just how well the room was cleaned. If you get a good price for the room, by all means take the deal. Otherwise, look elsewhere.

2  Thank BobMyr

We appreciate your feedback and hope you will visit with us again soon. -GN

Reviewed 9 September 2022

The room was nice, although I wasn't there much the facilities were fine. There is little to no security in the parking garage so I would use valet. They charge your card $100 deposit per day which I thought was a little high but whatever. It's now been 9 days and I still don't have the deposit back. I called my debit card company and they said it was the merchant. So I went in person the the golden Nugget and the lady at the front desk said it was released and I would have it later today or the next morning.....that was 4 days ago. So I called them, as I am no longer in town and they gave me a diff answer. I explained how the woman said it was released and I was supposed to have had it already and they put me on hold and transferred me to a number that just rang and rang (probably a phone in the mop closet or something). I just wanted a straight answer and I feel like I'm getting spun in every direction about it. I'm not wealthy and could use it right now, not happy. I just wanted a night away to relax and it is causing me more stress than I had before.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank louisdC9639ZB
Alicia Brown, Owner at Golden Nugget, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2022

Hello, would you provide your contact information to GNACSocialMedia@gnacm.com. We will have someone look into this and contact you directly. -GN

Reviewed 8 September 2022 via mobile

Beautiful marina views but not much for the kids . We stayed August 24-27th in a beautiful jr corner suite after being bumped up to elite. Check in was smooth and the room was clean. The restaurants Vic and Anthony’s was excellent. We also went to the chairman club and got marina view seating so very nice. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and although we did not use a host this trip we called our host after playing in the casino and he was able to comp me some room charges. We had a great trip even going to the international wine festival and winning at the casino but I gave it 4 stars since I usually travel as a family with 2 kids
And there was nothing for them to do so had to taxi to the boardwalk but otherwise great hotel.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your kind review and hope to see you again soon! -GN