4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$91
Hotels.comUS$91
PricelineUS$91
Sheraton.comUS$91
FindHotelUS$91
TravelocityUS$91
1,579 results
All reviews outlet stores miss america pageant non smoking boardwalk ac garage gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2021

We have been to this hotel a few times and enjoyed our stay. Not this time. First, the pool is closed still, no mention about that at booking or on their site. Next, we used a luggage cart and they said bring it right back like I was going to keep it or something. So I brought it right back and went for a walk they called my wife 3 times asking for the cart I had already returned. As if that was not bad enough upon check out I went to get a cart they were all in a back room, so I asked for one from the bellhop again told me I have to come right back with it I said I would again I have no interest in keeping a luggage cart he proceeds to keep telling I had to bring it back quickly like I was being interrogated. The hallways were filthy seems to have been some time since they were vacuumed. The room itself smelled somewhat we had air freshener no big deal, also most of the charging hubs did not work. Very disappointing stay especially for the high price we paid for the room I will never come back here again. BTW the surronding area has gotten really bad.

Date of stay: July 2021
4  Thank Robert B
Sheraton Management, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2021

Dear Robert B,

My name is Kaila Gonzalez, and I am a Front Office Manager here at the Sheraton Atlantic City. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback, and apologize to you for the issues you encountered while staying with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further questions you may have, and we sincerely thank you for your business!

Kaila Gonzalez
Front Office Manager
O 609 441 2909 F 609 441 2926
Sheraton Atlantic City
2 Convention Boulevard
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Marriott.com/AIYSI

Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

Easy to locate the property where is near by the outlet area in Atlantic City. the room is comfortable including all amenities with microwave during the pandemic crisis to not be able dining in some restaurants around the area. As the distribution of the pandemic vaccine, the hotel is next to the test center including the vaccine location in Atlantic City.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2021

I made a reservation weeks ago for a competition that my daughter was attending when I checked in they only had me down for 1 night (partly my fault as I didn't pay attention to the reservation since I thought it was correct) I needed another night and they couldn't accommodate me. Told me there were no more rooms. I head to my room to find another hotel and I find available rooms or the same hotel I am staying. Had to book because I wasn't going to drive back home for 4 hours when I needed to stay for my daughter. Ended up paying a higher rate. While in my room for the last day, I am relaxing in my room not fully dress and I get a knock on the door and then a worker opens my door. Check out is 12. We had a long night with competition and I am being bothered at 9:23 am. Why? I asked why are you coming to my room and if she knew the check-out time. She says I don't know. What? I call the desk to inform management. They say there is nothing I can do? And that it's part of their policy for workers to knock on doors early. What! I was tired, I would have been even more upset if I was asleep. I wasn't asking for anything I was asking for a manager to let them know what was happening and both times, upon check-in and when letting them know about my issues it felt like staff didn't care. For a hotel that is so big, customer service is not great. Had a bad experience from beginning to end. The only reason I stayed was that it was easier for my daughter. I travel all over the world and stay in hotels at least once a month. Never in my life have I felt such a sense of I don't care.

Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank Keyla M
Sheraton Management, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2021

Dear Keyla M,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback, and apologize to you for the issues you encountered while staying with us. We strive to be the best and will do whatever it takes to get there. We use all of our guest’s feedback to coach and counsel where necessary to improve upon our presentation. I assure you I will be following up with the Directors of Hotel Operations to express your concerns that you stated in your comments. We are very agile in resolving issues as they are reported to us, and we very much thank you again for your comments.

Once again I sincerely apologize to you for this not being a great stay that met your expectations. We always want our guests to have a wonderful experience and we will do whatever we need to, so our guests are fully satisfied each and every time they visit with us.

Kahlil Johnson
Front Desk Supervisor
O 609-441-2921 M 609-344-3535
Sheraton Atlantic City
2 Convention Boulevard 2 Convention Boulevard
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Marriott.com/AIYSI

Reviewed 15 March 2021

I wanted to enjoy this overnight with my husband so badly. With the craziness of the last year, we needed a little break. Unfortunately, I did not get this experience at the Sheraton.

The hotel is very outdated. The room had a musty smell and the air felt “heavy” and unclean. The bathroom had wallpaper reminiscent of the 70s and was peeling in sections. The walls are paper thin - I could hear every single time guests in nearby rooms flushed their toilet.

The worst part? The guests in the next room had music playing at full volume from 10pm to 4am. 6 HOURS OF PUMPING MUSIC. Called to the hotel desk and did not get an answer. The “quiet policy” after 10pm that’s posted around the hotel was very insulting given the terrible experience we had overnight.

On a positive side, the bed was very comfortable. But that’s where the positives end.

What a shame. I would NEVER go back. This hotel need a serious remodeling.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sheraton Management, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2021

Hello,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.

I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need updating. I will be sure to share this with the appropriate team members to evaluate these issues.

Thank you again and Please reach out to me directly at Heather.MacGrogan@Sheraton.com if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back.

Reviewed 9 March 2021

The front desk woman was rude and indifferent. I was not in the mood for an inhospitable person after walking through a train station to get there. The room was ok. Beds are so uncomfortable. What happened? I don’t remember them being so awful. My friend needed some special requests that were met in the past, but not this time. It made for a miserable stay for her which made me feel bad. Next time I’ll spend the casino fees and stay at the Tropicana where I never have an issue.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sheraton Management, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2021

Dear Megan,

I want to thank you for response, and we very much appreciate the feedback you have provided.

We use all our guests’ feedback to assist us in making sure our guests experience a warm and comforting stay. We strive to be the best, and will do whatever it takes to move forward and get there.

I am sorry for the issues you encountered, and any inconvenience it may have caused you.

We very much appreciate you staying with us, and look forward to seeing you again at some time in the future.

Please feel free to contact me at any time with any further questions or concerns you may have. Also, when you do return reach out to me personally, and I will do my best to create a better experience for you.

Keashia