“Food Court Food”

The Marketplace Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
The Marketplace Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 439 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Description: The Marketplace Eatery is an Italian market and Wine Bar serving the finest wines, cheeses, charcuterie, and pastas. All menu items are available for purchase in the market so guests can recreate the experience at home. In addition to the market and Wine Bar, guests will find a selection of quick service restaurants in the surrounding eatery including Asian cuisine, tacos, salads, pizza, burgers, and steaks and subs.
Reviewed 30 October 2018

I come here on occasion when I just want a small snack to tide me over until dinner. The food is generally good, but the prices are like those in an airport food court---much more than you would pay if you weren't a captive audience. Nevertheless, if you don't want a big sit-down meal, this is the place to go in the Borgata. I was pleased that the fellow at the Mexican food place was able to fix me a smaller plate than was on the printed menu, which meant I wasn't stuffed at dinner time. Nice of him to be accommodating.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

I recently was at the legendary marketplace with my significant other and we wanted to eat. I am trying to watch what I consume so I look at all the choices from Chinese to cheese steak to taco and to salads. I go over to the Chop and Toss salad place. I asked the lady behind the counter if they had any low carb option for salad dressing. The employee thinks for a minute or two and then just starts telling me what dressing they have. I got so mad that I walked away and was pissed off. I am guessing the food might of been good but I think the employees should know what they are selling. I do think that the market place is cool to eat at but I think it would be better if the people running the food counters would know the nutrition information on the products they are selling.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

A hidden gem surrounded by fast food and all delicious. Ask for Jesus and Michelle. Flights, good prices, great meat and cheese plates. Only one champagne to die for but other good selections opens at noon. A nice variety of a little gift shop as you stroll into the bar.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

While there is a variety of food to select from, it is overpriced and not as tasty as it looks in the window

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I'm so glad they have this option.. It's out of the way.. but the food is great.. I three stars is because it's so expensive, long wait times for service, limited options (many different food places though.. just limited menu. and Where was the meat..

Date of visit: August 2018