Horrible maid service, never left towels for us always had to ask for some. The elderly are never taken accounted for. They do not place them in a comfortable room that will take care of there needs. The front lobby personal were externally slow. For a hotel that is this expensive and big, there needs to be wifi service for the entire resort for free. Not just in the lobby and paying by the hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This complete resort is located on the shores of one of the most tranquil beaches bordering the majestic Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, with more than 200 meters of coastal property, villas, a convention center and an enormous tower with privileged views of the Caribbean Sea. The property is located 20 minutes from Santa Marta, one of the oldest cities of America, known as the ‘Most beautiful bay of the continent’, as a result of the exuberant post card that combines a coastal area and a mountain range 5,775 meters above sea level, making it the tallest mountainous littoral formation in the world. From our resort you will be able to visit this tourism area’s main attractions, such as the historic and cultural center of Santa Marta, the ‘Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino’, final resting place of Simon Bolivar, and the Aquarium and Sea Museum that house diverse marine fauna specimens and host dolphin shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Decameron Galeon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Decameron Galeon Santa Marta
- Decameron Santa Marta
- Decameron Galeon Hotel Santa Marta