“The best seafood I ever had”
Review of Rocoto

Rocoto
Ranked #17 of 311 Restaurants in Santa Marta
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Please if you are a seafood lover you should definitely visit this restaurant!!! Very delicious dishes, nicely served,

Reviewed 11 May 2017

I love Peruvian cuisine, and for me it's one of the bests in the world. I have been also several times to Perú but this little restaurant is at the top 5 ! Great grilled octopus, wonderful and tasty Ají de gallina stuffed in a roasted potato purée. Great desserts. Delicious ! And literally across the street of our hotel...

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I will definitely return every time I'm in Santa Marta. Cozy traditional dining room. All of the dishes were done with flair and were very tasty.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Went with my wife on a Saturday night. Staff is ok, food is fine, pisco sours... Nothing special.
Would come back? Not really.
Things to improve?
1. THE MENU!! Can't be true in a restaurant that charges an important amount of money for a dinner and the menu is home printed :s
2. Customer service.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Given all the great reviews we were really looking forward to our meal. While the coconut rice was very good, the ceviche was average and the robalo in one dish was overcooked and the other lackluster at best. Not sure if it was an off day, different chef, or a Monday - a wise old man once told me never to eat seafood on Mondays. Good luck...