All reviews apple tv private pool tamarind tree kali hotels boutique hotel restaurants and bars great boutique sister hotel several options spent nights lounge area breakfast service first floor small hotel visiting santa marta breakfast was delicious i highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We arrive super early and the staff welcome us with no trouble, we enjoy an amazing breakfast as we were starving, and enjoy the pool until the room was ready. Is a lovely colonial hotel, the rooms are comfortable, nice decoration, the bathroom is really nice. Includes Apple TV wich was really good as we want to see some soccer matches and work perfectly.
For the breakfast we have the lucky of being attended by Alvaro, this guy has the best attitude always smiling and with all the disposition to help, the food was amazing the staff super friendly. Everything was amazing, we spent an amazing weekend. Thanks to all in Casa de Isabella for that. It has a great location really close to the Novios park and many restaurants. Definitely will be back!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Very pleasant staff and small hotel. The suite was perfect for our stay in town near a very eclectic and enjoyable local scene. Breakfast and service was very satisfying and the pool a perfect escape from the hot days. Location was central to Taganga and Rodadero Beaches.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Well my best friend and I stayed in the suite so that we could have separate beds. We ended up having the staff turn a futon into a bed, and that actually worked out great. They were SO helpful for everything we needed. The breakfast here was really great too. I'm writing this from memory because we stayed there in February of this year, but I recall the details clearly because it was so memorable! The suite had it's own rooftop featuring a jacuzzi type pool (not heated, but you don't need it to be in Santa Marta!). It had the best view of both the beach and the mountains. Just incredible. I am in love with this city, and I would absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: Book the suite! It has the best views in the city.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Seth H
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I have now spent more than 10 nights at this charming place over the last couple of years. It is my go-to hotel because of its cleanliness, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, and the deliciousness of the breakfasts. This is to say nothing of its convenient central location. I would recommend this place without hesitation to anyone traveling to Santa Marta.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2018

We were a big group family of 9 on this trip. It was one of the best and greatest experience we had here in Colombia Santa Marta. The staff greeted us with a very welcoming atmosphere and a delicious natural Mango juice. The customer service was one of the best. Francisco ( Pacho) he is one of the concierge he went above and beyond for our group. Francisco the waiter was extra sweet and also went out his way to make sure we were well taken care off. I would defenitly recommend this hotel to any one wanting to visit Santa Marta. We can't wait till next time. Thanks so much for making our stay so memorable.

Room Tip: All the rooms were good.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family