“Cupcakes of Cream and Sealed With Some Kiss !”

Confections of a Rock$tar
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Asbury Park
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I've gotten a few items here , mostly to take over a friends home or for a party . It's all good . My favorite so far has been the French Macaroons and The Baileys cake with Jameson chocolate infused icing . They can also create a cake for any special occasion and work with you to carry a theme and unique speciality to make any event a delightful one .

Reviewed 12 April 2016

We came at the end of the night/just before closing on a Saturday after having dinner elsewhere. The cupcakes were still very moist and definitely delicious. If you want to have variety go earlier because at the end of the night/just before closing there are slim pickings. You definitely won't be disappointed with whatever you choose/ what they have left. Definitely will be back here soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

The first time I have been to the bakery, was at the Asbury Park Saint Patty's Day Parade. I have to say, it was the best bakery! Everytime I have the time, I always stop by the bakery. All the baked goods are unique and delicious! You guys are never afraid to take a risk with your cupcakes.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Delicious treats! We can never get just 1 of anything! Creative flavors and designs. We always stop in when ever we are in Asbury Park!

Reviewed 28 February 2016

We have visited here many times after an amazing meal at all of the restaurants that surround the bakery. We never partake in the desserts at said restaurants because we can't not stop here. We have tried so many things and have never been disappointed. My favorite is her Grandfather's Recipe Chocolate Chip cookie but every one of the cupcakes are to die for. Save room and stop in early because she sells out!