“The best steak house in Pereira”
Review of Lenos y Parrilla

Lenos y Parrilla
Ranked #3 of 269 Restaurants in Pereira
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Very good meat which is their specialty. Good wine list as well. Good service although it is a busy place.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We visited this place because it was the only one open late on Sunday and also because it had good reviews in TripAdvisor.
The service was very good. The waiter knew the menu deeply and was able to provide advice about what to eat.
However, the angus strip loin we ordered as medium was over cooked and tasteless. We had to ask it to be corrected (a new piece of meat). They did it without asking anything or disputing our complaint.
The sides were ok.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

This steak was 500gm of awesomeness !!! Perfectly prepared and giant. And the price made me feel like I was stealing. Not only the best restaurant steak ever, but also the least expensive.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

It is tough to say anything about this restaurant that has not already been said in Spanish or English. The place is fabulous and rivals any premium steakhouse in Chicago or Miami. I cannot wait to go back.

One suggestion. They should have wines that you can order by the glass. I did not order wine because I would have had to do a half or whole bottle.

1  Thank Dalé P
Reviewed 9 January 2017

The staff were very friendly and helpful The smallest portion on the menu was 400 grams so the waiter said "Share one!" Which we did. Each of us was served half the baby beef on a hot plate. It is one of the best steaks I have eaten. Also, very good value. I believe it is the first time I have had a bottle of wine in a restauarantt at less than the supermarket price. If I lived in th area I wold go at least every two weeks.