“Trendy food and atmosphere”
Review of BURDO

BURDO
Ranked #29 of 1,235 Restaurants in Medellin
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Reviewed 22 December 2016

This is my second meal. Definitely worth a visit

It has a great vibe, almost like in the Village of NYC. Cool music at just the right volume

I strongly recommend the guacamole... Mixed with bacon and mango. Best I ever had

Chicken wings BBQ were very tasty. Meat falling off the bone

My wife likes the ribs. My friend had a burger which he wasn't thrilled. (I don't recommend North Americans to order burgers here. Go with the pork or chicken, and eat all the burgers when you get home)

NEGATIVES... You'll pay a bit more relatively to other restaurants. Also, if you don't want to be hassled by people asking for money, don't sit at the picnic tables or at the outside edge

Let me know if you have any questions. If this was helpful, click a thumb up

Les & Yuly

There are newer reviews for BURDO

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Great ambiance and decent drinks. The pizza for dinner is awesome and guacamole tasty. Several drinks options are available but our favorite was manhattan.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Burdo was a fun place to meet new friends for drinks and appetizers, great for a late breakfast and perfect for a healthy dinner in a fun atmosphere. I loved the casual vibe paired with beautifully plated dishes. I've had the seared tuna salad for lunch and dinner, so good! Friendly service and great drinks too!

Reviewed 17 December 2016

I can't really comment on the food; however, it's a great place to get a drink. Fun neighborhood and it's a good looking crowd that shows up at this place. Definitely stop by for a drink at a minimum.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Not only was the food delicious with lots of great flavor, but the service was beyond belief. We had ordered a Margarita Pizza which in the "english" description said it had artichokes on it. (I was hung up on artichokes after trying to order some the previous day at another restaurant and they were out of that app ;-( ) Anyway, when the pizza arrived I inquired about the artichokes and the waitress pointed to the pizza and I said where? I said it in Spanish and she looked at me funny so I asked her to bring the menu. She pointed out Albaca on the spanish menu which means basil. I was perplexed for a second and then realized I had seen the word artichoke on the engligh translated side of the menu and so I showed it to her. She said one moment please. I proceeded to eat a slice of the pizza which was very good already when returned and said they were preparing some artichokes for me!!!! Wow, i figured they would pull a few out of a can and plop em on a plate but noooooo, the chef comes out moments later with a small skillet and proceeds to distribute the heated artichokes (alcochofas en español) on the pizza. Now that is what I call service with a smile. Thank you Burdo, the pizza was great without the artichokes but you really made my day with them! To top off that experience, the vibe is hip and fun and order a bottle of the house water..... it comes with a sprig of rosemary - nice presentation.