“Look No Further! Great View & Area. Worth Every...”
other travellers have booked this property
Main bedroom. KING size bed' fully orthopedic mattress,, youll sleep like royalty'
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Top of the world!!  baby !!
Full mirrored wall',, plus a King size bed' ' Have fun'
As you walk in
This is the other side of the living room' ,, full size sleeper couch, 'sleeps two'
'This is the view form the balcony'
'Enjoy a fun and cozy. living room' ..space.. cable TV, DVD , and surround sound'
Enjoy great sunset views from the living room'
second bedroom,, studio
Hot shower  anyone!
Moon over Medellin
Nothing better that working with a view from top of the world.
Swimming pool,, view from kitchen'
view from the kitchen
Large Washing machine
this is your view laying on the bed
view from the kitchen
Moon over Medellin
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jason A
“Look No Further! Great View & Area. Worth Every Penny. Will Return Again!”
Reviewed 5 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Okay so I stayed in this apartment and I was expecting a lot from it based on the pictures I saw. Let me tell you that it not only delivered it was far greater then what I expected.
This was my fifth trip to Medellin although I hadn't returned in a little over 3 years!
Being that I hadn't returned in so long I decided to stay the entire month of January in this apartment to get the year started!
After overcoming cancer in December I was looking forward to a great vacation to celebrate being cleared of testicular cancer and hopefully I never have to go through Chemotherapy ever again.
So back to the apartment words can not express nor do the pictures do justice to exemplify the spectacular view and everything that comes with this unit.
If you are thinking about renting an affordable yet luxuries apartment this is it from the sofa bed, King size bed, Fast internet and with a a lot of channels on the Flat screen TV.
I brought my PS4 along and played online without any lag whatsoever. The paintings compliment the apartment a lot as well as the mirrored wall on the Master bedroom and the painted living room. With that being said if you are looking for an apartment with alot of space, great view and great price this is the best bang for your buck.
I looked for many apartments before I chose this unit because it had to have everything I was looking for. Security, Location, Amenities, Affordability and that feeling of being home away from home.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Reviewed 9 October 2014 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Oct 2014
Thanxs esteban it was a pleasure hosting you, you are always welcome...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing