“Very good.”
Review of La Bicyclette

La Bicyclette
Ranked #360 of 1,235 Restaurants in Medellin
Description: Bar restaurant located in the Provence area , delicious burger and perfect for patching with friends. Good tune and excellent cocktails.
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The food was amazing, best burgers in Medellin that's for sure! I tried to go again a few weeks ago but i saw a peruvian restaurant instead of la byciclette. I want to know what happened to that place, looking forward to go again and enjoy a big boss.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Horrible experience :
- the meat of the burger : we were expecting good beef but the taste of the meat of disguting. For a restaurant specialised in burgers that´s a shame. It had a taste of bad sausages. When I told the waitress, she went to ask to the chef and came back telling me the beef was mixed with chorizo sausages. such a bad idea!! When you are professional in cuisine, you know that when the meet is mixed with something else, that means this IS BAD QUALITY MEAT ! and I insist more on that point because they never ask us what kind of cooking we wanted...

- the service : the people working here were all stuck on us, disturbing every minute. but well, better too much than not enough. Smile is missing anyway.
And unfortunately, nobody gave us cutlery.

I work in a luxurious hotel here in Medellin and we used to send our clients in La Bicyclette, but now I have tried, we definitely wont suggest this restaurant anymore.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Dressing on salad was amazing and salmon so fresh. I've been in Medellin for a month and one of the best meals I have had!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The music was really nice, also the service, the dishes aren't expensive and all of them are delicious, suits a lot of different tastes.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, amazing burgers, the vegetarians also liked theirs dishes, good wine at affordable price, but the best of all were the french fries. I had to go there for a second time to confirm. You need to try the fries with truffle oil. The best I ever had (and I live in Belgium)!