“Best hamburger in Medellin”
Review of Juicy Lucy

Juicy Lucy
Ranked #98 of 1,236 Restaurants in Medellin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 March 2017

I had lunch at their Mercado del Rio location at Calle 24 #48-28 a short walk from the Industriales metro station.

I had their Juicy Lucy which is a hamburger stuffed with cheddar cheese, lettuce, bacon, and onion ring served in a fresh bun. It included fries and I also had a bottle of Pepsi for a total of 24,900 pesos (about $8.50). It was very juicy and tasty, so far the best burger I’ve had in Medellin.

At the time of this review (March, 2017) there were 2,900 pesos to the US Dollar.

There are newer reviews for Juicy Lucy

Reviewed 31 October 2016

From now on I won't publish any new comment because tripadvisor takes monetary advantage of my reviews, and I don't get

Reviewed 22 October 2016

I don't remember which burger I got, but it was delicious! The side salad was yummy and refreshing and the flavored lemonades were good too (I got the cherry, but would recommend the coco). Cute spot, good location, and friendly staff.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Had some delicious burgers here last night. The meat patty is filled with cheese which is a cool idea and works well with the burger. The condiments were also great and to be honest I wanted to try all the different burgers, though one is enough for dinner. If I could improve something, it would be the buns, which are good but not very interesting. Oh, and the service, which was OK but seemed overwhelmed with our requests (bottles of water and four cups).
All in all a great eat and I will definitely be back for more.

Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

Cheese filled beef patties....yes please!! I kept returning here to try the different burgers as they are delicious. My favourite was the blucey Lucy, with blue cheese and caramelised apples. The salads were good too. The staff knew me well after my 2 week stay in Medellin and were always very friendly.