“Very Good Irish & English Food- Hard to Find In Medlellin”

Patrick's Irish Sports Pub
Ranked #42 of 1,235 Restaurants in Medellin
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The pub is angular lapiedra of British culture. There will always be a pub on every main street of cities in the UK. Much more than just a place to order a drink and eat, the Pub is a community center, where you will always have a friend, the bartender who knows your name and what is your favorite drink. This is what we create here in Medellliin, in the heart of the Zona Rosa, where we seek to carry out the Irish culture and history of the clans. Welcome to Patrick's Irish Pub
Reviewed 19 June 2017

A fun casual eatery made to look like an Irish Pub (Bar). They offer a wide menu of many different dishes, some, not all,of Irish & British origin. They also have a big assortment of draft and bottle beers, both domestic and imported. To me good beer goes great with many of the foods on their menu.

I enjoyed their Fish & Chips plate, which featured generous portions of deep fried fish i like very much, and french fries which I must say left me a little unimpressed. They looked delicious but tasted rather bland y very chewy. Part of the reason is that it is difficult to find good potatoes in Colombia..and for sure no Idaho potatoes can be found in Colombia! I want to go back soon and try their Bangers & Mash and their Shepherd's Pie.

There are newer reviews for Patrick's Irish Sports Pub

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I have now been to Patrick's Irish Sports Pub about 4-5 times. I was looking for a nearby spot that televised the NBA playoffs. Decent selection of draft beer, good food a friendly, attentive staff and a relaxed atmosphere. On my last visit, the owner Patrick introduced himself and as I was leaving he insisted that I take a complimentary umbrella and helped me hail a cab during a downpour.
Needless to say I'll be back soon.

1  Thank Bob C
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Came to medellin for the first time with friends and came to Patrick's as one of our first stops. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Sports on multiple tv's and great drinks at a good price. I will be back every time I am in medellin!!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I visit Pat's Irish pub everytime I am in Medellin. Friendly staff that will remember your name and face.
Great service and if you like sports, its the place to be as they have multiple TVs.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

This place has good service, and is the only real Irish bar in Medellin. Their draft beer is fairly priced and the waitresses are kind and attentive